RAF Church Fenton Scenery for FSX/P3D
RAF Church Fenton was a former RAF Station located 4.3 miles south east of Tadcaster, North Yorkshire, England near the village of Church Fenton. Construction began in 1936 and the station was opened in 1937. During the Second World War was home to air defense aircraft. This role was retained by the station until the 1960s when it became a training station. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v3/v4
- File size
- 86 MB
- Team SDB
The Team SDB scenery of RAF Church Fenton depicts the 1980s when the base was home to the RAF No. 7 Flying Training School with Hunting Jet Provost T3 trainers and the Royal Navy Elementary Flying Training School equipped with Scottish Aviation Bulldog T1 trainers.
The scenery consists of:
- Full complement of hangars and support buildings
- Technical site and accommodation representative of the period
- Photo-real ground overlay works with Generation-X Scenery and/or FSX/P3D
- Operational night lighting
- Dynamic night lighting in Prepar3D v4
- Static Scottish Aviation Bulldog T1 trainers, Hunting Jet Provost T3 trainers, and Hawker Hunters
- The scenery object densities are scalable to suit most systems
- Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP w/SP2 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Flight Simulator X (Acceleration, Gold or SP2 required)
- or Dovetail Games FSX-SE
- or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v3 & v4
- CPU 2.4Ghz or better
- 2Gb RAM Minimum
- 512 MB DX9 or DX10 Graphics Card or better
- 85 MB for download, 117 MB for installation
Team SDB donates a portion of revenues from its products to UK Help for Heroes.
About Team SDB
Team SDB, a joint effort from developers based in the UK and USA but primarily consisting of Mike Dews in the UK and Frank Safranek in the USA have been developing flight simulator scenery add-ons for over a decade. Originally beginning with work published by Alphasim (Phil Perrott) also known for Virtavia, they now release independantly.
Team SDB generally focus on UK/US airfields, airbases and military precenses and bring them to life as scenery add-ons in the simulators. They have released many titles that have been well received by the community compatible with a range of simulators such FS2004, FSX and Prepar3D. They also have other projects releases such as aircraft carrier add-ons compatible with the latest sims.
Team SDB also hope to remaster and release their scenery add-on portfolio for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.