RAF Watton Scenery for P3D
Available for P3D and developed by Team SDB is this stunning replication of RAF Watton, based on its status during the 1960s. The scenery features Canberra T.4 trainers, Canberra PR.9 Photo-reconnaissance variants, and T.17 Electronic warfare training variants of No. 360 Squadron and Vickers Varsity T.1 trainer of No. 115 Squadron. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4, v5
- File size
- 43.1 MB
- Team SDB
The reproduction of the buildings is based on the Second World War era and arrived at using World War Two-era aerial images and Google Earth Street View. Although they are not an exact replication they are indeed authentic and realistic.
A full complement of hangars and support buildings are available, and the dynamic night lighting brings the airfield to life even further.
- A highly impressive reproduction of RAF Watton based on its Second World War-era layout
- Use of World War Two-era aerial images and Google Earth Street View
- Operational and dynamic night lighting for added realism
- Developed by Team SDB (a portion of revenues from its products to UK Help for Heroes and the Royal National Lifeboat Institution)
- Features the following static Aircraft/Vehicles:
- Canberra T.4 trainers
- Canberra PR.9 Photo-reconnaissance
- Canberra T.17 Electronic warfare variants
- Static Vickers Varsity T.1 Trainers
- Bristol Britannia Transport
About Team SDB
Team SDB, a joint effort from developers based in the UK and USA but primarily consisting of Mike Dews in the UK and Frank Safranek in the USA have been developing flight simulator scenery add-ons for over a decade. Originally beginning with work published by Alphasim (Phil Perrott) also known for Virtavia, they now release independantly.
Team SDB generally focus on UK/US airfields, airbases and military precenses and bring them to life as scenery add-ons in the simulators. They have released many titles that have been well received by the community compatible with a range of simulators such FS2004, FSX and Prepar3D. They also have other projects releases such as aircraft carrier add-ons compatible with the latest sims.
Team SDB also hope to remaster and release their scenery add-on portfolio for the new Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS) 2020 release.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.