Pilatus PC-12 HD Series for X-Plane 111 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 602 MB
The Pilatus PC-12 might not be the most recognizable aircraft, but it’s gained a rich reputation for delivering consistent performance standards. With the help of this new add-on for X-Plane 11, you can enjoy hopping into the cockpit of the Pilatus PC-12 and seeing why it’s rated as such a popular aircraft to fly in a matter of moments.
Set up exclusively for X-Plane 11, this add-on makes sure you can find the flight as challenging as it should be. With fully physically based rendered content, this adds the most realistic shine and reflections – keeping the Pilatus PC-12 in line with X-Plane 11 standards of visual quality.
Ever since 1991, the Pilatus PC-12 has been a popular aircraft for people to fly. The Swiss-made aircraft is one of the most impressive in the Pilatus Aircraft range. It was among their most popular releases, and is the single best-selling pressurized single-engine turbine-powered aircraft in the world – and shows no signs of being knocked off of its perch.
If you want to get used to flying one of the most popular aircraft around, then you should look to try out the Pilatus PC-12: it’s an aircraft that you might need to learn about if you wish to become a real-life pilot.
- Highly improved engine dynamics, making sure that you can enjoy an X-Plane 11 standard quality of flight.
- New and improved physics and ground handling, all adapted to meet new X-Plane 11 features and performance standards.
- Massive changes to flight performance and behavior, ensuring that the Pilatus PC-12 feels as real as it possibly can in terms of performance, weight, and balance.
- Tested out by real pilots to ensure that there is maximum challenge and reward in learning to fly this Swiss aircraft.
- Physically based rendering used on all materials and textures across the aircraft with a huge attention to detail.
- All materials created use industry standard equipment and hardware to ensure the designs are as authentic as possible.
- Support for the X-Plane GNS53 and RealityXP GTN750 (GTN750 sold separately).
- Fully Goodway compatible.
- 6 high quality, HD liveries all of which provide you with a new look and feel, as well as a blank HD livery for editing and adjusting as you wish.
- New Electronic Flight Information System PDF document guide.
- Normal and Emergency checklist PDF document provided.
- Performance Tables and Reference Guide PDF document.
- Recommended Settings PDF document.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
I've had the X-Plane 11 version of this airplane for three months now, and overall, I'm fairly satisfied. It looks good, and flies nice. However it has some quirks. Until I set a button on my joystick to disconnect the nose wheel steering, I skidded and ground looped on take-offs and landing. Search the forums for recommended adjustments for improved ground handling performance. I've also purchased the Reality XP GTN 750. It's easier to use than the X-Plane default 530, and it gives you TCAS and TAWS as well. However, the GTN 750 costs more than the PC-12 itself.