Ibiza: Balearic Islands Professional Scenery for P3D
Few trips in the world can be quite as exciting and as captivating as a trip to Ibiza. Seen as one of the true party locations of the world, visiting Ibiza is all about allowing yourself to just unwind and to relax. However, whether you choose to fly here for fun or for scenery, a trip to Ibiza in P3D V4 and v5 is quite disappointing. If you want to get over your disappointment, though, this Ibiza package, part of the Balearic Islands Professional Scenery package for P3D, makes a huge difference. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 & v5
- File size
- 2.4 GB
Turning up to Ibiza now feels far more in line with the glitz, glamor, and charm of the real city. From adjustments to how the coastline sits on the island itself to where all the hotspots are, you'll find that Ibiza looks transformed from above. This add-on looks to improve the whole region, using 25-50cm/pixel of scenery quality thanks to numerous changes.
Now you can enjoy exact coastlines, more accurate meshing and high-quality aerial imagery which paints the island of Ibiza to make it more appealing than ever. You'll also get to see some very impressive changes, such as the dynamic ship traffic and even ferry services heading from Ibiza and Formentera. Enjoy watching the whole region open up and become the party hotspot that it is with the help of this add-on.
Also, new and improved AI traffic means that you can enjoy an authentic, lively airport that looks just as good as the party hotspot in real-life!
- New and improved performance thanks to all coding being compiled with the SDK for P3D V4/V5.
- Highly improved imagery and ground layouts following the new SDK, culminating in new and improved object layouts, spacing and shadows.
- The high-resolution imagery used - 25-50cm/pixel - across the whole island and its major airports.
- Appropriate autogen included for both the general region and also for key city objects.
- Photorealistic coverage provides unique attention to detail but can be turned on/off for performance reasons.
- 5m elevation models used across the island to help really add to the image and scenery.
- Static vehicles litter the airport, with all manner of buses, baggage handlers, and service vehicles sitting around.
- Newly animated jetways and SODE jetways included as a potential option should you so choose.
- New 3D runway lighting helps to improve visibility at night and in awkward weather conditions.
- Apron lamps also provide new effective and highly improved dynamic lighting.
- AFCAD approaches changed to AirDac 1804.
- Dynamic vehicles provided on the airport feeder and apron (AESLite).
- Easy registration procedure using the P3D V4 add-on.xml process.
- ·Simple and easy to configure as and when you need to help adjust performance and find the best playing balance.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.