Menorca: Balearic Islands Professional Scenery for P3D
One of the most enjoyable things that we can do on a European tour is to visit the Balearic Islands. These stunning landscapes are welcoming, friendly and endearing locations to come and visit. However, chief among them is that of Menorca. For anyone who uses P3D, however, you will be aware of the limitations of representing Menorca properly. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 & v5
- File size
- 5 GB
These highly impressive changes look to get rid of these rough edges and smooth out a trip to Menorca for P3D. This allows for a much more realistic recreation of the region and works well with other Balearic Islands scenery packages. From making sure the coastline is far more accurate and in place to add new buildings and key stopping points, this totally changes what is an underappreciated part of the Balearic Islands.
This exciting scenery package uses impressive 25-50cm/pixel scenery quality, mastering the realism all across the islands. The airport areas enjoy the closest recreation, with the sharpness and attention to detail here ensuring that key airports in the region - including Menorca Airport - look just as they should.
You can also make use of new AFCAD including recent approach procedures, allowing for a more realistic approach when you are using FS ATC. If you intend on taking a trip to the Balearic Islands, this add-on makes Menorca a much more rewarding place to come and visit.
- Newly improved BGLs compiled using P3D V4 SDKs ensures you get much better performance and increased presentation standards, with all objects following new shadow technology.
- Ground layouts have been altered entirely to fit in with the P3D V4/V5 SDK.
- Impressive high-resolution satellite images used at 25-50cm/pixel for the best possible coverage and attention to detail across Menorca.
- Balearic-specific autogen and city objects allow the whole island to look much more authentic.
- Having performance problems? Turn off the use of photorealism in the settings.
- 5m, highly detailed elevation models are included for all of the islands.
- All manner of civilian and service vehicles are found across the island in static positions
- 3D runway lighting and dynamic lighting provide added visibility during challenging weather and evenings.
- New and improved AFCAD approaches, altered to use AirDac 1804.
- Dynamic vehicles are included on both the airport feeder and the apron (AESLite).
- Scenery registration is simple: just follow along with the P3D V4 add-on.xml procedure!
- Configuration tools are easy to work with for simple, personal adjustment per your needs.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.