Cirrus SR22 GTS-X Turbo for X-Plane
Version 1.2 Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 320 MB
- Full interior and exterior PBR.
- 3D interior and exterior with MANY details.
- Rain effect support* (dynamic drops movements).
- Customized FMOD sounds.
- Carenado Perspective G1000 (based on default G1000 of X-Plane).
- Full VR compatible
- Specially designed engine dynamics for XP11.
- Flight physics optimized for XP11 standards.
- Physically Based Rendering materials and textures throughout.
- PBR materials authored with industry-standard software used by the film and gaming industries.
- Realistic behavior compared to the real airplane. Realistic weight and balance. Tested by several pilots for maximum accuracy.
Included in the package
- 5 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Blank livery
- Carenado G1000 Perspective PDF
- SR22 Emergency Checklist PDF
- SR22 Normal Procedures PDF
- SR22 Performance Tables PDF
- SR22 Reference PDF
- Recommended Settings XPLANE 11 PDF
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.