- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v3 and v4
- File size
- 690 MB
As one of the most stunning cities in Italy, Naples or Napoli as a whole is a must-visit. However, standard FSX and P3D takes on Naples often look dated and out of touch with reality. This add-on, then, adds the precision needed to make this special part of Italy feel as unique and as special as it truly is.
This comprehensive take on the region makes sure that the city of Naples comes to life like never before. Free from the generic nature of FSX and P3D’ standard textures and features, this helps to add extra charm and energy to the city. A city known for its vibrancy and flare, this now adds the detail needed to make the city absolutely shine. Not only does this help to make the city of Naples look much nicer, but it helps to add key scenery add-ons to the rest of the surrounding area.
The airport also gets a tremendous facelift, making sure it looks so much easier to land at. Improved textures and an impressive layout makes sure you are left with a far more precise experience when arriving. If you find that Naples Airport is a less than forgiving place to fly to, this helps to remove much of that difficulty.
With new and impressive high-resolution ground textures throughout both the city and airport, this helps to really modernize a city that simulation pays little attention to. Authentic photorealistic terrain coverage helps to transform the city, airport and nearby areas around the city.
When night arrives, the city comes to life with new pre-rendered lighting helping to add energy to the city that was previously missing. These impressive visuals, though, avoid any dip in performance due to well-coded and optimized AFCAD files ensuring the city is up-to-date.
- An impressive and fully immersive take on the city of Napoli and its airport. This helps to add a much more impressive take to a bustling city, home to much of southern Italian culture.
- Many of the major highlights in the city are included, with landmarks standing out and giving Naples a much more familiar look and feel to it.
- Photorealistic terrain coverage makes the whole city look much more realistic, adding greater quality to every piece of paving and grass within the city.
- Authentic lighting helps to make sure you have the same visibility that a pilot would have when they were descending to Naples to land. P3D v4 users can enjoy dynamic lightning, too!
- New and improved work has gone into the shadows around the city and airport, too. This adds a whole new level of immersion to all 3D objects on the ground of the airport.
- Optimized and improved AFCAD files provide an up-to-date view of the city that makes it look like modern Naples, instead of the outdated, generic city that sat here previously.
- Compatible with all major traffic add-on mods to help the city really stand out even from the skies.
- New NavDataPro charts help to make it easier for you to fly here using more authentic navigation aids.