Mooney M20R Ovation for FSX/P3D1 reviews
The Mooney M20R Ovation is a very popular aircraft, strangely undervalued when it comes to aviation designs. This take on a fine aircraft makes sure it looks far more like you would expect judging from real photos. Fully compatible with both FSX and P3D versions 2-4, this helps to add realism and integrity to an aircraft many would love to try out. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (including v4)
- File size
- 500 MB
A great deal of detail has gone into its creation. Total improvement over aircraft behavior and general visual appeal make it super simple to stand out from the crowd. The Flight1 GTN 750 and RealityXP GNS530/Alabeo GNS adds a hugely impressive level of immersion within the cockpit, too.
If you have always wanted to try out one of the more interesting aircraft of this size, then, this dainty aircraft is worth experimenting with.
- A huge level of detail has gone into the creation of a visually impressive aircraft. The exterior model has seen major changes to the way it looks, with a 3D model in-scale with reality.
- The textures have been made from scratch, too, delivering a far more impressive and comprehensive take on the interior of this aircraft.
- The interior has been changed to help fit with modern standards, too. While carrying old-school instruments, it comes with minor add-ons like window scratching and blade shines.
- Superb material details allow for the aircraft to shine and glimmer in the sky, making a very impressive aircraft to look at as well as being suitably simply for you to fly.
- Take a look at the side of the aircraft and make the most of its volumetric side-view prop effect. Catch some superb snapshots of the aircraft from this awesome side view!
- Authentic sounds help to complete the atmosphere, too. The aircraft feels much easier to fly when you hear a response from every flick and click of just about every switch that you can use.
- Reflections bound from the gauges, making sure that the interior of the aircraft feels as comfortable as possible to fly in.
- New flight dynamics ensures the aircraft poses the same challenges and offers the same benefits as a real-life pilot would get from the real aircraft.
- Start up the aircraft how you wish. this model comes with both cold and dark start options, making it easy for you to begin your take-off in the way that you feel most comfortable with.
About AlabeoView all products/add-ons by Alabeo.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
my friend purchased this exact plan (the blue one), light a flying machine and sent me a foto I sent him a screen shot .. he called up in less than a minute to come down and fly it. He was stunned by the exact color patterns and exact instruments. On my three screen P3P V4 system, I7, 4.2 Ghz, 8GB Video RAM, Im getting 140 FPS !!!!!, its a smooth as glass, and my real pilot mate was stunned
Oculus made it all even more amazing, and the seamless integration into P3D works a real charm To make the most of Oculus, I have all controls configured on my Saitek Stick and Throttle so I never need to peep under the glasses, juts learn around 40 finger movements and enjoy the flying.
Not quite up to trading planes yet, but a great piece of work Thoroughly recommend to anyone looking to lean to fly a real Mooney or just have a heap of realistic fun.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.