Kilimanjaro Airport 2015 Scenery for FSX/P3D
This intricate take on Kilimanjaro Airport helps to give you an easy landing spot for one of the most impressive natural climbs on this planet. If you are looking for a long range flight with a major challenge to it, setting off from Kilimanjaro Airport makes an obvious choice. It also makes a fine stopping point when making flights from across Europe to South Africa. This perfectly positioned location means stopping for fuels and emergencies will become so much easier for you to handle. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v3 and v4
- File size
- 370 MB
This is a fantastic feature; one that can give you all the help that you need to make your time spent facing the natural wonder of Mount Kilimanjaro easier to prepare for. With impressively high-quality 4K textures used throughout, this transforms Kilimanjaro Airport into a landmass as beautiful as the mountains themselves!
As the surrounding area is somewhat bare, the airport is very dense. It makes up for lack of wider depth by making sure you can see numerous little things happening all across the airport. Small items move that simply would not make it into other airports, with attention to detail creating a very memorable airport experience. Add in the memory friendly nature, and this take on Kilimanjaro Airport is one that most can enjoy!
- Fully compatible along with FSX SP2 as well as P3D.
- Hugely impressive take on Kilimanjaro Airport, with 4K textures allowing for outstanding visual quality without a major impact on your FPS, maximizing the quality of the output.
- Accurately detailed and a very close take on the real Kilimanjaro Airport ensuring it looks as authentic as it can. Buildings, layout, and scale all come together in perfect harmony.
- High-resolution ground imagery will make sure you can get all the help that you need to make the surrounding area look impressive, too.
- Realistic night ground textures for the entire area come to life, with night effects all around the airport creating a truly easy airport to arrive at even in the dead of the night.
- A new model of Kilimanjaro and Mount Menu both are included here, making sure you can get the tallest mountain in Africa to come to life and show off a truly exemplary image.
- Compatible with all known AI traffic packages for added life and atmosphere around Kilimanjaro Airport.
- Detailed manual and charts make it easy to make sure your flight here is as safe as it can be.
- Extra tools are included to help launch FSX and P3D with full support for use of 4K textures.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.