Manchester X Airport Scenery for FSX/P3D
As one of the most important airports in North-Western England, Manchester Airport brings people from all over the world. This easy to use and effective airport, though, has served as both a civilian and military airbase. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D
- File size
- 380 MB
Indeed, it was opened in 1929 first to serve the Royal Air Force during the Second World War. It's immense size and the land it was situated on ensured it held a prosperous future even after the end of the war. Eventually, it became the leading airport in the region and has served the Greater Manchester area with distinction.
With over 21 million passengers in a single year, and with over 93,000 tons of freight, it's among the most populated and busy airports in the country. Indeed, it is the largest airport in the UK outside of London, and it provides access to as many as 180 destinations across the world.
Now, pilots can take flights to and from this part of the world with ease.
Totally re-developed to match with FSX and P3D standards, you can now enjoy a much easier flying experience to Manchester.
Improve the location with new details, major and minor, as well as easier to use the navigation to make flying to the North-West a much easier flight to chart.
- Fresh satellite imagery used to help add more detail than ever to Manchester Airport and the surrounding area.
- 3d objects placed around the area to help make sure the whole airport is accurate in layout and in scale.
- AES-Lite solutions provided to help ensure airport traffic moves with freedom and with realism.
- Changes to various parts of the airport, with numerous changes to taxi sign positions and gate sizes to fit with AFCAD size proportions.
- Numerous performance changes and bug removals help make sure that every trip to Manchester can be made with ease.
- Suitable for all seasons - impressive texture work covers all times of the year for Manchester Airport.
- New and improved coverage for all signage around the airport, including billboards.
- Static vehicles, service units and aircraft litter the airport, helping to populate the airport accordingly.
- New autogen, 3D grass, and customized trees help to add a realism that helps Manchester Airport to feel much more like North-West England.
- A scenery manager included for easy control of the included details for easier performance management.
- Charts included for anyone who is unsure of where they should be flying to.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.