Kosice-Barca Airport Scenery for P3D
Located in Slovakia, the Kosice-Barca Airport has been reproduced in immaculate detail for P3D and also includes a total aerial coverage of approximately 100 square km of scenery. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 & v5
- File size
- 1.2 GB
In reality, Kosice is one of the most important cities in the country, and this has been reflected in the reproduction of the city buildings, forests, river, and lake locations (all of which are reflective of real-world maps).
The airport itself has been accurately replicated and includes highly detailed reproductions of the passenger terminal, other surrounding buildings, hangars, as well as the flying cub territory and a museum (both of which are located at the airport). There are also two helipads active for launch available.
The runway, TAXI, and apron are an accurate reproduction of the actual layout of the airport, while static models such as helicopters, aerodrome equipment, fuel tankers, and Bombardier Dash 8-Q400 aircraft, further bring the airport to life.
Adding even more realism are the animated people, including passengers, a technician, and a pilot. These animated people move around the airport and even talk. There is also the ability to turn these animated people or traffic on or off with the Configurator tool.
There are also seasonal changes, perhaps seen best in the changes to the trees and vegetation as Spring turns to Summer and then Summer to Fall. In winter, meanwhile, you will notice the presence of snowplows in selected areas.
The realistic and dynamic lighting also adds an extra layer of realism and authenticity, perhaps particularly so with the Approach Lighting System. Also, during take-off and landing, the virtual pilot will notice the realistic buildings along the glide path (such as the U.S. Kosice Steel facility).
There are no changes to the default configuration required meaning this package is easy to install.
- Highly detailed reproduction of Slovakia’s Kosice-Barca Airport, including 100km aerial coverage of scenery
- Highly authentic and accurate replicated hangars, terminal, and buildings on the airport grounds such as the Slovak Training Academy, control tower, and museum
- Detailed buildings such as U-Shin Slovakia, Logistics Slovakia, Felbermayr Slovakia around the airport
- Features buildings along the glide path, including the U.S. Steel Kosice
- Includes two helipads active for launch
- Static and animated traffic and vehicles, plus animated people
- Seasonal changes to trees and vegetation, as well as the appearance of snowplows in selected locations during winter
- Realistic and dynamic lighting which adds more realism
- Detailed AFCAD with parking codes
- Compatible with ORBX Global Vector and OpenLC Europe
- Work will continue on this package and updates will be available in the future
- Overall easy installation with no need to make changes to the default configuration
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.