Hawker 850XP H25B HD Series for FSX/P3D1 reviews
*Fully compatible with P3Dv5 however please follow the installation instructions here. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v2, v3, v4, v5*
- File size
- 552 MB
- Original ProLine21 systems:
- Primary Flight Display (PFD)
- Multi Function Display (MFD)
- Flight Guidance Panel (FGP)
- Display Control Panel (DCP)
- Control Display Unit (CDU)
- Flight Management System (FMS)
- Updatable Navigraph database
- Wing special effects: Flexing wing effect (wingflex) and vibration wing effects on taxi
- Special wind drag effect
- Improved lighting systems (interior and exterior)
- Multiple real aural warning sounds
NOTE : You don´t need to have a subscription with Navigraph because this products comes with an October 2013 Navigraph database which has all the information you need to perform a flight. But if you want to keep your database up to date you will need a subscription with Navigraph.
- ProLine21 system featuring:
- Two navigation modes: VNAV and NAV
- Flight plan creation based on real procedures
- Weather radar screen
- Situation awareness
- Set different altitudes for different waypoints (VNAV)
- Navigraph database (AIRAC cycle 1310 (October 2013) included)
- Load a departure procedure (SID)
- Load an arrival (STAR)
- Load an approach (RNAV, ILS, VOR, etc.)
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096)
- 3D knobs technology for better manipulation of elements in VC.
- Real Auxiliary power unit (APU) simulation feature.
- Original HQ digital 3D stereo sounds.
- Independent lighting systems for internal lights.
- Complete back cabin
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane.
- Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
NOTE: This aircraft does not have a 2D panel. Only PFD, MFD, FMS, and autopilot have 2D windows.
Included in the package
- 7 HD liveries.
- 1 HD Blank livery.
- 1 complete model (including back cabin with HD textures)
- 1 LITE model without the back cabin for better FPS
- H850XP Emergency Procedures PDF.
- H850XP Normal Procedures PDF.
- H850XP Performance Tables PDF.
- H850XP Reference PDF.
- Carenado ProLine21 User Manual PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
Amidst the flurry of corporate aircraft and business jets, the Hawker 850XP stands out because its design and aesthetic reflect its purpose so well. Fortunately, Carenado are behind this latest addition to Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D, and they have delivered a faithful and well crafted model to anyone that wants one in their fleet.
Not surprisingly for Carenado, the visual fidelity of this aircraft is stunning, boasting 4k resolution textures that do not disappoint; they squeeze in every little bit of detail that we could possibly notice. With seven different liveries included in this package, as well as a blank one for those of us who want to apply our own personal touch, the choice and range of styles are incredibly broad, so everyone is bound to find something they like.
The newer version of this package, comes loaded with a few new features that put it head and shoulders above the original release. A substantial but subtle addition are the new wing effects. A slight vibration in the wings as you barrel down the runway, a gentle flex here and there - it doesn't seem like much, but you would be surprised how much this adds to your overall immersion.
Perhaps the most notable of the new features, are the changes to the lighting system. While true for both the exterior and interior lighting, it's whats on the inside that counts; the cockpit has become such an inviting space with even more depth and realism than before. The 3D knobs technology, present in the original release, makes using the virtual cockpit much easier, which I'm even more appreciative of now.
At its core, the Hawker 850XP hasn't changed. The weight and balance still feels authentic, and it behaves and performs as I can only assume it would in real life. A lot of the traditional elements one would expect are present, such as a high quality sound set and customizable panel for controlling the appearance of reflections and certain static elements. This is a very well rounded aircraft that offers top quality visuals and great opportunities for truly immersive flights, and the new effects go along way to keeping it up to par with newer releases.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.