- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (including v4)
- File size
- 440 MB
A trip to the stunning Senegalese capital of Dakar should very much be on your list of places to visit in a flight simulator.
This amazing location on the Cap-Vert peninsula is a special place to fly to, giving you all the help that you need to really experience life in Senegal.
As the westernmost city on the African mainland, too, Dakar is the kind of city that brings people from all across the world to appreciate. However, fly here in FSX or PD and you will often be left quite let down.
This new Lite scenery package by FSDG looks to solve that problem almost immediately.
Now, you can fly to Dakar and arrive at an airport that feels far more fitting for a city of such importance. Itís a stunning airport in real-life, and this adds that much-needed attention to detail for you. Despite the obvious importance of the Senegalese capital, itís often vastly underrepresented within flight simulation.
This add-on looks to change that entirely. Itís going to be a fine choice if you are looking for a solution which is 100% safe to use with other popular add-ons such as FSGlobal, UTX or the FTX series.
- Impressive attention to detail when recreating the famous Blaise Diagne International Airport in Dakar, Senegal.
- Authentic detail has gone into creating every part of this airport, with new and improved dynamic lighting following P3D v4 standards.
- Volumetric lighting and realistic shadows are included, too making sure that every part of the airport feels much more modernized.
- Compatible fully with anyone who wishes to use SODE jetways.
- Optimized for a high standard of performance, making sure that you can see all of the visual improvements without performance drop-offs.
- Compatible with most popular add-on packages such as AES, GSX, UTX, FS Global and the FTX series.