Flying Club Beechcraft Duchess 76 for FSX/FS2004
A hugely popular twin-engine aviation, training & touring aircraft, the Beechcraft Duchess has been in use for many years all across the world. It’s held in high regard because it’s extremely user friendly and makes an incredibly easy learning craft for those who are just starting out. For those who are just getting into FSX or FS2004 for the first time, this can be a brilliant little addition to add to the list. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X & 2004
- File size
- 86 MB
- Just Flight
It’s very easy to learn and comes with all the authentic touches and additions that can really make a plane feel different from other aircraft that you try out in the game. The learning curve is much smoother and the realistic approach to getting its specifications and potential right leaves you with a much calmer, controlled plane than many available in the first place.
One of the most important parts of the creation process for any aircraft in a flight simulator is the attention to detail. On each and every design provided by Just Flight, you get an incredibly deep perception on what the plane looks like. All of the smallest features like the animated pilot figure right up to the outstanding quality on the night lighting and the actual textures used on the planes exterior create the perfect blend to make sure that you can fully appreciate the design in front of you.
You can turn your passengers on and off as you fly and you can witness a huge array of realistic animations happen around you as you fly around. Everything from baggage bay doors to door handles and sun visors have been made sure to actually work – they aren’t just there to add to the detail, they are there to complete it totally.
With fully authentic gauges added to make sure you get the best representation of the cockpit possible, you can really notice all of the small little additions that make all the difference. Fuel tank caps, temperate gauges, radio antennas – everything is accounted for, leaving you with a very realistic representation of one of the most commonly used plans on the planet. When you take in the huge amount of work that has went into guaranteeing the plane flies as it should as well as looks as it should, you have one of the most realistic plane packages that you can actually find online.
- The cockpit is one of the main parts of any flight path, and making sure that your cockpit feels as it should is very important. The unique take on the cockpit is an exclusive to this package, and gives you all the data you need to completely understand what is going on in front of you and how you can best manage your flight for the entire duration
- The gauges operate fluidly and with perfection – there’s no estimations or placeholders used, it gives you genuine feedback based on what you are using at the time
- All of the avionics can be controlled on the larger pop-up window on the cockpit, giving you more space to work out what you are doing
- A mouse-over tool tip that lets you get all the information that you need to make sure you are following the right cockpit procedure and get things done in the right way
When you include all of the little extras and spoilers like warning lights, you have all the help that you could possibly need to make your flight experience even more realistic. This is one of the best planes out there to use as a training tool, so why not make your life even easier with the help of this ideal representation of one of the most enjoyable flight packages released for FSX/FS2004?
- Choose from five new aircraft that you can take the time to master and enjoy, with each of them enjoying small differences from one another to make it easy to find your perfect plane
- With the inclusion of stylish and high-end parking animations – FSX only – you watch the pilot actually tie down your plane and place the wheel chocks once you land, and then watch him remove them all before you get started again! These extra little touches can make all the difference to your flight simulation experience
- A huge list of liveries to choose from so that you can fly the right color and style that you want to take up into the skies
- New sound features added to make sure that the sounds – both in and out of the cockpit – are as realistic as they possibly can be, guaranteeing that your flight can feel as real as it possibly can
- Specular and bump mapping included to maximize the potential of any and all textures within the game, ensuring that the game looks as good at night as it does during the day
- Optimized textures to make sure realism is the first thing you look at when you first take to the skies – reflection maps included also to guarantee the environment looks at its very peak
- A huge list of optional features that can be turned on and off to your convenience, such as the direct vision window
- A hugely realistic take on the planet itself, giving you the same view and feeling that you would if you were to step into the real thing and take off – it’s got the same sounds, same feeling and the same atmosphere
- In-game reference lists to follow to make sure that you are taking off like a professional would
- Various inclusions for FSX only, such as clickable door handles and visual cockpit lighting to further enhance the realism of the game as a whole
- Completely customized avionics like an audio control panel, a flight timer and VHF communication among other brilliant additions. If you want to make more of avionics when you are in the air, this is the ideal way to do just that
- 100% authentic designs inside on everything from the fuel system simulation and engine indications, so that you can keep perfect record of the planes condition as well as the progress of your flight itself
About Just Flight
Based in the United Kingdom, Just Flight, owned by Mastertronic Group has been in the simulation business since the early days of FS2000. Developing in-house creations and publishing flight sim add-ons from third-party developers for various platforms including MSFS, X-Plane, and Prepar3D.
Their latest focus has been on the next-gen platforms including P3Dv5 and Microsoft's latest flight simulator, MSFS (2020) release.
Trusted by thousands of flight simmers worldwide, Just Flight is a household name in flight simulation.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.