Embraer Phenom 100 E50P HD Series for X-Plane4 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 10.50 or higher and X-Plane 11
- File size
- 380 MB
For users searching for a new aircraft to try out in X-Plane, this release of the Embraer Phenom poses an interesting challenging. With a cockpit quite a bit different to the norm as well as comprehensive features to help simulate a more realistic challenge, this aircraft poses questions veteran simmers might find more engaging.
In Version 1.3 of the Embraer Phenom 100, users will gain access to a full working model of the aircraft itself. Alongside this, there’s 6 HD liveries, a blank livery for editing into your own designs, and a range of PDF documents. Each document details important factors of flying the aircraft, managing the right recommended settings within X-Plane 10.5/11 and also general performance levels you can expect.
Also, you will receive access to the complete Advanced Aural System simulation, a common addition with Carenado releases today. Alongside this, users can make use of the Carenado G1000 Prodigy glass cockpit system. From receiving multiple CAS messages to status screens, this helps provide extra information not available on previous releases of the model.
The G1000 PFD and MFD offer a full range of new features. From terrain awareness to new declutter levels, this is essential for those searching for the full experience. Utilize advanced menu navigation to plan trips, cover checklists, look at water data and terrain maps. These new features can easily be re-sized, too, with various pop-up windows all easily controlled and manipulated by the pilot.
- Authentic flight behavior in terms of strengths & weaknesses helps to make this as challenging yet rewarding as possible.
- 3D gauges inside the cockpit help to make quick-look reference of flight data easier.
- 2D pop-up windows provide easy access to all needed and known instruments in the cockpit.
- HD digital stereo sounds taken directly from the aircraft makes seeing and hearing circumstances easier.
- Make use of the default autopilot system to help control parts of the flight you feel less comfortable dealing with.
- Outstanding attention to detail on 4096 x 4096 HD textures allows for the aircraft to look and feel as realistic as possible.
- Advanced interior dynamic lighting offers better visual performance without becoming a nuisance.
- PBR materials available for XP11 users, adding even more graphical consistency in line with modern standards and expectations.
- Dynamic reflections provided via use of XP10 plug-ins, ensuring the aircraft emits the most authentic image possible.
Rated 2.3/5.0 based on 4 customer reviews
I have this plane for over a year and it has several quirks that annoy me. When turning on the battery, the first switch takes a long time for it to respond and if you try switching on the second battery switch before the first one responds, the entire sim locks up requiring shutting down of X-Plane 11 and starting over.
The other quirk I discovered is this is the only plane in my entire hangar that causes the sim's video to go jerky, causing the sim to freeze up constantly and momentarily while flying this plane.
My PC is a Intel i5 7600K, 32GB RAM and a Nvidia GTX1070 video card with onboard 8GB memory. This should not be happening but it does with only this aircraft. Too many bugs. Stay away.
Without these bugs, I enjoy flying this aircraft. Fun learning experience with X-Plane 11.
2/5 Verified Purchase
Absolutely love the aircraft, but bought it specifically for G1000 . I was amazed that you cant use procedures function even though manual describes how to. If this is how payware doesnt function....then it stinks. Absolutely disappointed.
1/5 Verified Purchase
The product is nice, (graphic, sotware etc.) but the G1000 installated by Carenado is unusable, so i can't yet a good flight with this Phenom 100. I will try to contact Carenado staff to ask what i had purchased.
5/5 Verified Purchase
The product I got was exactually as they said it would be. I Had no trouble getting the product either. Checkout was fast and easy and the product was delivered just as fast.