- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- File size
- 29 MB
The C182Q is a multiple seater ultra light airplane produced by the aircraft manufacturing company Cessna. It is one of the best selling light utility aircraft in the world and it is frequently used for training, personal and business trips.
Some of the features include a 230 hp Continental O-470-S piston engine, swept vertical fins, wider fuselage, improved landing gears, 2D cockpit, unique seating design and an enlarged baggage compartment. The multiple blade engines provide an impressive thrust during takeoff and can achieve maximum speeds of 278 km/h in quick time.
Carenado brings you beautiful and comprehensive simulations of this iconic airliner for Microsoft Flight Simulator X customers. The Cessna C182Q airframe is very rugged and built using a combination of aluminum alloys and thermoplastic material. Fiber glass is used for the wing tips, engine cowling and nose bowl and it looks very similar to the famous Cessna 172.
The retractable gears come with engine turbo charging and there is a significant improvement in both climb and cruise speeds. It also offers better fuel economy and lower maintenance costs without decreasing gear robustness. The hydraulic actuators in the landing gears are powered by an electrical pump and it can be pressurized by using a manual pump in the cockpit.
The two dimensional virtual cockpit comes with basic navigation equipment and standard analog instruments and it is very easy to operate. The user guide is very helpful and it is ideal for beginners and amateurs.
The beautiful external model, high quality sound pack, detailed textures and realistic simulation makes flying very enjoyable. The Cessna C182Q is a very versatile plane and it is widely used by flight schools, civil operators, Government and the military forces. The file size is very small and the full package can be downloaded online. Check out this stunning Carenado Cessna C182Q for FSX and you will be impressed.
C182Q Standard and Long Range Version FSX
DEVELOPED ONLY FOR FSX. SUPPORTS SP2, ACCELERATION PACK and DX10.
New FSX features:
- external dynamic shadows
- internal dynamic shadows on VC
- normal mapping
- specular mapping and bloom lights
- 1978 model Standard and Long Range Version
- IFR certification
- High wing
- tricycle landing gear
- 8 variations with 4 different models (without Pant Wheels- with Pant Wheels-Without pant wheel in nose gear–Long Range Version)
- maximum details and realistic 4 textures kit
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps and trim tab
- Animated Cowl Flaps
- Rolling Wheels
- Opening doors
- Opening pilot's window
- Animated Sun Visor
- Adjustable seats
- Navigation lights, beacons, landing lights
- Custom C182Q’s Sounds
- Transparent windows
- 3D modeled full pilot’s animation and cockpit area
- Real Propeller
- Many details as: pitot pressure chamber, antennas, chocks, pitot tube cover, Control Lock, baggage area ... etc.
- Custom panel and gauges (Includes NAVOMATIC 300A Autopilot)
- Built-in Zoom Gauges and digital readout features
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Toggle yoke at VC
- Panel Manager
- Extra Keypad
- Normal Checklist
- Emergency Checklist
- Performance information
- Realistic performance based on real documents and experimented C182Q’s pilot observations...and our own experience on real flight and MSFS.
- Similar behavior compared with the actual airplane
- Real weight and balance.
- * PDF document with information is added to the model.