Cessna 210M Centurion II for X-Plane1 reviews
As far as Cessna aircraft go, the Cessna 210M Centurion II ranks highly among their all-time classics. Flying the Centurion II is always a pleasure for pilots, but its lack of availability in X-Plane 11 was always a shame. This new add-on includes this important aircraft into your X-Plane 11 system, with fully Physically Based Rendering detail carried out on the textures and materials used throughout the model. Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 365 MB
On top of that, it's also largely VR compatible with most modern systems. This allows for you to get the full cockpit experience from the safety of an aircraft that feels very fun to fly. With a new and improved FPS-friendly logic system, too, this is configured to deliver high-performance standards without a drop-off in standards.
Now, users can enjoy taking to the skies in the Cessna 210M Centurion II in X-Plane 11. Designed to be as challenging yet as rewarding to fly like the real aircraft, this can deliver a very intriguing and satisfying experience for interested simulation users.
This six-seat aircraft has long been seen as a high-performance member of the Cessna family. It first took to the skies in 1957 and was produced until 1986 - nearly 30 solid years. In that time, over 9,200 of the Cessna 210M Centurion II came to completion. This shows just how widely appreciated this aircraft was: a very popular part of the Cessna line as a whole.
If you want to see what all the fuss was about, now you can.
- Highly impressive new X-Plane 11 engine dynamics. If realism matters, this is built to fit in with X-Plane 11 standards.
- Flight physics and ground handling optimized and adapted to fit in with the new and improved physics engine of X-Plane 11.
- Freshly made textures and materials are developed to help make sure that you are left with video game and movie industry standard attention to detail on every rivet and frame.
- Comes with a fully operational X-Plane GNS530 system, which is designed to be FPS-friendly when in use.
- Fully supports the use of the RealityXP GTN750 (sold separately).
- 100% Goodway compatible.
- Authentic flight behavior, making sure that you can fly a version of the Cessna 210M Centurion II which is as challenging to fly like the real thing.
- Tested by real pilots to help vouch for the accuracy and control of each feature that's included.
- Within this add-on is a very high standard of HD liveries. 5 are included in the total, alongside a single HD blank texture that you can edit as you wish.
- A new Autopilot KFC225 manual is included for those who might never have used it before.
- Recommended Settings and Performance Tables are provided as a PDF document, too.
- Quick Reference sheets, as well as Normal and Emergency Procedures, come in an easy to read PDF, also.
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
5/5 Verified Purchase
I am very pleased to report that this aircraft C210 was very easy to install and run after activation. As a GApilot and have flown the real aircraft in the past, it was remarkably displayed in X-Plane11. It brought back good memories. Thank You for having it available as one of your products. Now I am interested in finding the SNJ/AT-6 if it will ever be listed.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.