Cessna T210M Centurion II for FS2004
The T210M Centurion II is a variant that Cessna produced from 1977 through to 1980, offering a higher 310hp engine. Carenado have created a wonderful model of this high performance general aviation aircraft for use in Microsoft FS2004. We've come to recognize Carenado as a development team that constantly delivers top quality add-on packages loaded with good stuff and attention to detail, and this one is no different. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 57.8 MB
This brilliant representation of the T210M is built from a polygon optimized model that simultaneously offers incredible levels of detail and frame rate friendly performance. Painted in one of five, clean and attractive liveries, this aircraft always looks its best. If you want to get a bit more personal, you can use the included blank texture as a base plate for creating your own custom repaints, so you can take to the skies sporting your very own designs. The exterior model is designed well and boasts some beautiful reflections and shines. Sometimes the light will hit the fuselage in such a way that the paint appears pearlescent, leading to some wonderful screen shots. Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights allow for safe navigation and boosts the aircrafts visual depth.
Multiple interior viewpoints allow you to make use of the six seat, 3D modeled interior cabin. The option of one or two 3D modeled pilots in the interactive virtual cockpit gives you even more customization. The cockpit itself features 3D gauges and comes with a GNS430, GNS530 and a KFC225 autopilot installed in the sleek, gray panel. Small touches like animated sun-visors make the cockpit feel more life-like. Realistic night light effects make the gauges pop and keep them easily readable at all times of day.
Tested by real Centurion pilots, Carenado have made sure that the flight dynamics of this aircraft are authentic and feel like the real deal; fine tuning performance, weight and balance until you couldn't tell the difference between this version and the real thing. This aircraft balances fun and true to life flight with an attractive and engaging model. While numerous PDF documents included with this package, covering everything from operations tips and emergency procedures, making this aircraft suitable for pilots of any skill level, be it rookie or ace.
- Carenado GNS530 and GNS430 installed.
- KFC225 autopilot.
- 3D gauges.
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds recorded directly from the real aircraft.
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks, pitot cover and sights props.
- Pop up T210M Centurion manual with normal, emergency checklist and performance tables.
- Realistic night lights effect on virtual cockpit.
- Polygon optimized model.
- Interactive virtual cockpit.
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels and trim tab
- Animated sections such as: propeller, doors, windows, sun visors.
- Lights: Navigation lights, landing and taxi lights.
- 3D modeled pilots, cockpit area and passenger cabin area.
- Toggle yoke.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane.Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real Centurion pilots.
Included in the package:
- 5 paint schemes.
- 1 Blank texture.
- 2 models (one pilot and two pilots).
- Normal and Emergency Procedures - Performance tables PDF.
- Quick reference PDF.
- Autopilot KFC225 Manual PDF.
- Operations Tips PDF.
- Carenado GNS430 Users Guide PDF.
- Carenado GNS530 Users Guide PDF.
Carenado is a household name in the flight sim industry. If you're bought flight sim payware add-ons before, you've likely heard of Carenado. Founded in 2001 by Fernando Herrera, Carenado has covered aircraft add-ons for FS98 right up to the brand new MSFS release of 2020. Carenado is based in Santiago, Chile, and has a team of developers, designers, and 3D modelers.
Known for the prop and turboprop models that they are famous for and have focused on, they also have small business jets in their add-on portfolio too. They have even developed a model for the Dassault Falcon 50EX - likely their largest.
They have received numerous awards and accolations in the flight sim community over the years. Their support team are always on-hand and responses are always answered in timely manner.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.