- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 670 MB
As one of the most popular aircraft of its kind, the Cessna C152 brings many pilots into flight simulation for the first time. Now, FSX and P3D v4 pilots can enjoy taking part from the cockpit of this award-winning aircraft. the Cessna C152 is a uniquely detailed take on a very impressive aircraft, creating a very realistic take on the aircraft to help pilots really enjoy taking to the skies in a very popular and rewarding aircraft.
This two-seater aircraft might be small in size but boasts an impressive 110HP four-cylinder engine to help you really clock up the air miles. It’s a popular aircraft from around the world, as is reflected by the wide range of liveries included as part of this download. A must-try for anyone who has a love of aircraft that allows you to simply explore the world without feeling needless pressure.
Also an excellent choice for anyone who wants to enjoy a more realistic, pressure-driven flying experience.
A whole host of new improvements are included in this aircraft, including:
- An authentic take on the aircraft model itself, with real-life plans and photography used to help match the design as closely as is possible.
- HD textures created to help deliver the best possible richness and clarity in the image, for all liveries included. Bump and specular mapping included throughout.
- Detailed animation included for all moving parts of the aircraft, ensuring everything from doors to engine exhausts react as they would.
- New ground equipment included, from chocks to tie downs.
- Fresh new virtual cockpit with many new features visually and functionally, including natural wear and tear to avoid the aircraft looking brand new.
- Flight computer panels with key information to help you control and manage the flight accordingly.
- Flight1 GTN and GNS systems which will help you to control the virtual cockpit as required (sold separately).
- Dimmable lighting used within the cockpit to help manage visibility.
- Cold/dark start-up provided for those who wish to have a more realistic start-up process.
- Interactive checklists to be used throughout to ensure you can fly the C152 without issue.
- A host of new panel add-ons and aircraft configuration to help you plan out every stage of the C152 flight without issue.
- Fully operational IFR avionics, including KMA 20 audio selectors, RT-39A transponder units, ADF 300 units and KX 175B COM 1 and NAV 1 radio systems.
- Impressive new flight dynamics to match the standard of the model, with input from real pilots of the C152 to make sure that performance matches presentation.
- New custom coding for electrical systems, with new functioning circuit breakers, carburetor heat systems, and primer controls as well as cold weather options.
- Easy and simple fuel management, with refueling of fuel and oil as well as battery charging made simple.
- System failures including everything from fuel running out to spark plugs fouling ensuring you need to always be ready for anything.
Users who pick up this take on the Cessna 152 will be able to enjoy as many as eight new paint schemes, including:
- G-BGAE (UK)
- G-BONW (UK)
- N5310H (USA)
- N95469 (USA)
- D-EBPC (Germany)
- F-GJCI (France)
- C-GQOP (Canada)
- VH-IVZ (Australia)
On top of this, users will get access to a whole new sound package made specifically by Turbine Sound Studios. The impressive attention to detail will be matched by the new comprehensive manual included, alongside a comprehensive PSD paint kit for those who wish to make their own specific of fictional liveries for the C152.