- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4 & v5
- File size
- 1 GB
The Canary Islands make an excellent place to go and visit for anyone looking to visit a very different side of Spain. However, for any virtual pilot flying here, a lack of unicity can make this feel quite dull. Now, Prepar3D V4 users can enjoy flying to the Aeropuerto de La Gomera; a major regional connection hub on the second smallest island of the Canary Isles.
As part of the wider Canary Islands Professional group, this addon looks to change La Gomera to meet modern P3D v4 standards. By adding in Canary Island specific architecture in the highest detail, alongside new 3D mesh and ground textures, the whole island changes.
As a volcanic island, it now feels like it stands out just as it does in real life. Changes to the layout, shape, structure, and texture of La Gomera ensure traveling here is much more enjoyable in the future.
Thanks to new and improved night lighting and dynamic lighting, too, flying at all times of the day is much easier. Animated vehicles and scenery additions also take place across the scenery, with various parts of the scenery reacting to your actions.
Now, you can easily take off from here with anything but an international liner. By improving the layout of the airport and the ease of which you can land and depart, pilots will find trips to the Canary Islands much easier.
With impressive 25-50cm/pixel scenery detail, this helps to add much more precision to the original airport. The end result is ensuring that flying to the Canary Islands now feels as rewarding as it should.
- Impressively high detail ground textures used to help populate the Canary Islands.
- 25cm/pixel airport areas and 50cm/pixel ground imagery used for improved detail.
- High new 3D height models (mesh) created for the entire island of La Gomera.
- 5m/pixel resolution ensures that all of La Gomera now looks consistent and unique.
- New autogen created to help add more detail where needed on the island.
- New and improved day and night lighting systems ensure a better atmosphere at night.
- All code is compiled using the P3D V4 SDK, ensuring performance enhancements.
- 3D runways included with new lighting that can be turned on/off with ease.
- Apron lamps and street lighting improved with the use of dynamic lighting features.
- Dynamic vehicles move around the airport surroundings thanks to AESLite.
- Various new animations created around the airport, including animated terminal doors.
- Objects are optimized and adjusted to ensure proper shadows for every object.
- Easy to set up and adjust to suit your own needs with a new configuration tool.