Canary Islands Professional: Tenerife Sur (South) Scenery for P3D
The Aeropuerto de Tenerife Sur "Reina Sofía" opened its gates in 1978 to serve tourists and provide an alternative to the airport Tenerife North with its unreliable weather conditions. Named after the Spanish Queen Sofía who officially opened it, the airport has become the most important passenger hub of Tenerife. Read more...
- Prepar3D v4 & v5
- File size
- 12 GB
With Tenerife South from the "Canary Islands professional" series sim-wings recreates the airport in a high level of detail. High-resolution aerial images with up to 15 cm/Pixel lay the groundwork for extremely detailed airport buildings and an up-to-date ground layout according to Airac 1906.
In addition, the scenery comes with more details like functional windsocks, per-area dynamic lighting, and some PBR-rendered materials.
Beyond that, this add-on also extends the default scenery of Tenerife North airport by some features like dynamic lighting and animated jetways.
- Highly detailed Tenerife South Airport scenery with Tenerife Island
- High-resolution aerial image for the airport and island of Tenerife (Airport LOD 18 = 15-25 cm/pixel, Island LOD 17 = 30-45 cm/pixel), extensively colour-corrected for true aerial colours
- Detailed ground markings based on recent charts of parking stands and new taxiway layouts (Airac 1906). Includes recent main taxiway extension and huge changes of taxiway layout
- High-definition height mesh with 5 m resolution for the entire Island
- Autogen buildings and vegetation at all parts of the aerial image area
- Extremely detailed Tenerife South airport buildings with interior designs at apron side and infrastructure buildings
- Detailed animated jetway models (CTRL-J), SODE jetways available as an optional download
- Functional Safegates at all gates, no need for any other add-on to get working VGDS
- Functional windsocks
- Pre-rendered self-shadowing (Ambient Occlusion) at buildings
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD file with airline parking codes, recent ILS changes and approach procedures
- Extended configuration tool
- Straightforward installation: no changes to default configuration necessary. No SODE needed for full functionality (despite for optional SODE jetways), everything is programmed using SDK features
- Optimized dynamic lighting (can be turned off per area via the config menu)
- Optimized 3D runway lighting with automatic activation/deactivation based on time of day and weather conditions
- Use of PBR materials for groundwater effects and windows (can be switched off to use of normal P3D v4 materials)
- The configuration tool will automatically recognize which version of Prepar3D is used
- Enhanced default scenery of GCXO (Tenerife North). GCXO "Lite scenery" containing animated jetways, dynamic lights...
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.