Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 50 MB
As any simulation fan will know, the quality of immersion matters a great deal. This comes from now just the sights, but the actions and sounds. You will find that, for example, the old Boeing 757 is quite lacking in the audio department. For that reason, this add-on from Turbine Sound Studios helps to add an extra layer of realism to the whole experience.
By capturing the sound of the Rolls Royce RB-211 engine, this helps to make the cockpit and the general output of the RB-211 sound far more in-line with reality. Not only does this help to really capture that charm and credibility from the cockpit, but the active choice of sounds will make sure you can become a better pilot. Learning to associate decisions with sound as well as sight is an important part of being a modern pilot. With this add-on, sounds will be much more likely to be suited to the situation at hand.
Cheap and tinny sounds can ruin the immersive nature of an aircraft and this helps to really cover up that problem. Now, the high-end recordings, taken very close to the real aircraft will vastly improve the quality of the sounds heard as you fly. With this add-on, various parts of the aircraft will be transformed.
It will help to make the whole experience much more immersive, enjoyable and ambient overall. Not only will the audio experience now tie in with the quality of the visuals, but the actual choice and selection of sounds will be much more applicable. Now, when you hear a sound from the cockpit, you can be sure that it has a general purpose and reason. Sounds no longer are just there for ambiance or effect; they help to keep you safe in the cockpit!
- One of the most immersive sound packages that you will find for the Boeing 757 Rolls Royce RB-211 range. Fully compatible with both FS2004 and FSX.
- New bespoke wind sounds come to life, making sure that you can hear the wind whip on past your ears as you pick up the speed in the sky.
- New gear and flap sounds operate naturally, too, making sure that you can hear every utterance from the aircraft with the absolute minimum of fuss.
- Top quality custom autopilot sounds will help you to know exactly when you have entered into the autopilot system and when you have disengaged, avoiding accidents.
- New overspeed sounds will help to make sure that you are much closer to the speed that you would want and need: avoid going too fast with clear, audible warnings.
- New wheel rumble sounds make it easy for you to feel the full atmospheric of the flight, making it much more enjoyable to be a part of.
- Better cockpit ambiance helps, too. This helps to make sure that you can hear every sound with the correct volume and muffle that you would hear from inside a real cockpit.