Berlin - Leipzig for TS2016
The route Berlin-Leipzig for the Train Simulator is a continuation of our well known route Berlin-Wittenberg allowing a continuous route from Berlin to Leipzig which is a very important line. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Train Simulator 2016 with European Asset and Loco Pack
- File size
- 1 GB
Discover the approx. 195 km of electrified main line from Berlin Hauptbahnhof (main station) to Leipzig Hauptbahnhof. We have also included the branch to the new airport of Berlin-Brandenburg. Sadly this airport has not been opened yet in the real world. Adding to that is a stretch of 18 km of the Berlin S-Bahn including original AI trains and rolling stock as well as parts of the Leipzig Tram network, again with original AI trains and rolling stock.
Today this route is one of the most important train lines in Germany allowing speeds up to 200 km/h. Though being a modern line there are still many traces of the past to the left and right, signal boxes, station buildings, old depots. We have tried to capture this flair in this add-on.
Enjoy the cities and landscapes, beautiful nights and a great big sky above Berlin, Brandenburg, Saxony-Anhalt and Saxony on one of the most important train routes of Germany.
- 195km twin-track, electrified main line from Berlin Central Station (low level) to Leipzig Main Station
- branch line to Berlin Brandenburg Airport (which obviously is not yet the case in real life)
- 18km S-Bahn line including rolling stock from TTB for AI trains
- 46 detailed stations / stops
- Depot Bw Wittenberg with extensive shunting possibilities, diesel petrol station, coal bunker and water crane
- Yard Grossbeeren with several connections for shunting scenarios and container loading
- about 900km track in all
- detailed Ks-signalling system
- Including PZB (500/1000/2000Hz magnets) by virtual Railroads
- LZB from Railtraction.eu
- Mileposts every 200m
- Customised 3D vegetation
- Detailed, very meticulously animated night effects
- Tram in Leipzig including rolling stock for AI traffic
- Highly recognizable simulation / realistic landscape
- Rolling stock IC and double-decker coach RE160 with matrix display
- 9 scenarios
- Quick Drive scenarios
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.