- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 10.50+ or X-Plane Steam Version
- File size
- 780 MB
A trip to the city of Manchester is always enjoyable, but flying here in X-Plane can feel a touch underwhelming. This new add-on helps to make the bustling northwestern English airport feel every bit as busy and as wild as it should. This international airport draws in millions of passengers, sending them to over 220 different and unique destinations worldwide. Also the home to major airlines like Monarch Airlines and FlyBe, this airport is extremely important to UK aviation.
This new X-Plane add-on looks to make sure the airport now looks much more like it should when you take a trip here. Unique new scenery is included, as are the three major terminals at the airport. You will also see the famous hanger where the Concorde aircraft has sat since 2003. For flight historians and completionists alike, this will add a rich depth of detail to the airport.
Airport modeling has been carefully managed throughout, ensuring that this delivers a high definition finish which is accurate in terms of location and of scale. Now, you can check out the largest airport outside of the capital, and see for yourself why so many people arrive in England via Manchester.
- Comprehensive editing and improvement carried out on Manchester Airport, ensuring that location and general position is as accurate as is possible.
- Day and night scenery included, with Ultra-HD textures provided. Uses HDR lighting, too.
- Fully compatible with major scenery add-ons like X-Plane 10 HD Mesh Scenery v3.
- No mesh extras needed – this is fully suitable for use with packages like g2xpl and zonephoto.
- A whole host of new sounds made from scratch thanks to Ambient Airport Sounds, making sure that the whole of the Manchester Airport looks and sounds right.
- Fully optimized with animations and busting traffic around the airport, helping to showcase just how busy Manchester Airport can be.
- Immersive new changes to the airport layout and scale allow for easier navigation, complete with animated radar and airplane towing system.
- Upgraded to X-Plane 10.50 standards, with new gates working correctly and aircraft scaling as accurate as is possible.
- 5cm/pixel ground textures combine with the scenery and the airport layout to help create a much more realistic looking airport.
- Reconstructed the whole airport layout, with accuracy in everything from the lighting equipment to runways and buildings.
- ATC/Taxi flows are as accurate as is possible.
- Balancing tools provide to help make sure you can manage the scale of what is on offer to help match-up with system performance.