Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 52 MB
An Airbus aircraft is, first and foremost, an aircraft with huge special capacity. This means that the sounds it makes and the general immersion within the cockpit should be very different from a smaller aircraft. FSX and P3D users will know, though, that the audio experience can be lacking. For those who like flying the Airbus 319/320/321 aircraft, this take on the collection is a good place to start.
It adds a rich cacophony of sound and noise to the aircraft experience, really layering the experience. From new sounds for the gears and the flaps to changes to take-off and touchdown through to the wind whirring on past: there are lots to love here. the aim was to add a greater level of realism to your Airbus experience. With the world now far more alive in terms of sound as well as visuals, this helps to provide yet another sense of realism and overall immersion.
A complete package for those who like to make their aircraft match the real-life engine. With sounds more or less perfect for the Airbus engine, this helps to make sure that from start-up to touchdown the whole experience looks and sounds real.
The aim is to try and make sure that you can learn more from the experience, too. Aviation means learning the sounds as much as the sights. With this package from Turbine Sound Studios, you can now make it much easier and applicable to react to sounds as much as anything else.
From the roar of the engine to the crackling fizzle in the air of thunder mid-storm, this helps to add a touch of realism that simply is lacking normally.
- High quality, high definition sounds which accurately portrays what it’s like to be at the cockpit of an Airbus 319/320/321 aircraft.
- The top quality sound experience that builds on the Airbus IAE-VS2500 Soundpack that was released for FS2004, adding even more high-quality audio.
- New soundmoments made from scratch to help create a more picturesque audio experience. Really helps to fill in the missing blank when looking around.
- Perfect for most users who use the Airbus 319/320/321 aircraft modes. Helps to create various angles of sound building on the FSX sound cone system.
- All sounds are recorded very close by to the real thing, with Novair SAS, Spanair and Lufthansa A321 aircraft used to help capture every sound.
- Highly impressive, realistic quality audio captures of the wind will help to make sure that the elements feel as real as the cockpit atmosphere.
- New changes to the gears, flaps and even autopilot sounds helps to make sure you know what you are getting from the aircraft in terms of performance.
- High-quality gear warnings, glideslope warnings, and overspeed warnings will help to keep you on track. Great for catching those little pilot errors which slip through the net.
- Better touchdown sounds and wheel rumbles help to make the on-land experience as enjoyable as the in-air experience.
- New cockpit ambiance helps to really assert a better sense of realism into the cockpit. Great for making sure you can really feel at home, with realistic cockpit noise pilots hear.