Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 69 MB
Turbine Sound Studios presents the Airbus 330 RR Trent 700 sound pack for FSX.
The Airbus 330 family engine config is:
- Rolls-Royce Trent 700 Series.
- General Electric CF6-80E1 Series.
- Pratt & Whitney PW4000 Series.
General characteristics for RR Trent 700
- Type: Triple-spool high bypass turbofan
- Length: 3.91 m (154 in)
- Diameter: 2.47 m (97 in)
- Dry weight:
- Bypass ratio: 5.0:1
The Airbus A330 is a large-capacity, wide-body, twin-engine, medium- to long-range commercial passenger jet airliner. Developed by Airbus Industrie, a consortium of European aerospace companies, which is now fully-owned by EADS, the A330 is manufactured at Toulouse, France. The Airbus A330 can accommodate up to 335 passengers in a two-class layout, or carry 70 tonnes (150,000 lb) of cargo, with a range from 4,000 to 7,250 nautical miles (7,400 to 13,430 km), depending on model.
THIS PRODUCT ONLY WORKS 100% with FSX.
All engine sounds are recorded in TSS HD audio quality, then compiled to meet the FS2004 sound specifications.
TURBINE SOUND STUDIOS would like to thank Thomas Cook Airlines.
Besides the real high quality recordings of the engines, this sound pack also includes
- Custom Stall
- Custom Wind
- Custom Gear
- Custom flaps
- Custom Autopilot
- Custom Over speed warning
- Custom wheel rumble
- Custom touchdown sounds
- and ambient cockpit sound, just to bring the experience up, from within the cockpit.