- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Train Simulator 2018
- File size
- 1 GB
This add-on for Train Simulator 2018 looks to add a fresh new location for drivers to try out. This unique new scenery location is entirely fictional, and depicts the running track between two major cities.
Based upon a large pair of plateaus, the trip delivers an exciting and detailed location for you to check out and navigate your way through.
Designed for both stopping and express passenger runs as well as freight cargo transportation, the Valley Corridor Route provides an excellent challenge for drivers looking for a more scenic view.
Numerous lakes deliver a much more enterprising view throughout your journey. With a maximum speed of 125mph, you will be able to run through the southern end of the Valley Corridor Route whilst taking in a lot of views along the way.
Split into several locations, users will find the S-shaped section within the central region to be a thrilling journey. The track will weave around a pair of peaks, delivering a very enjoyable journey for those who prefer a more engaging journey.
- Over sixteen new stations to come and visit across an enjoyable fictional location, all custom built.
- Many new custom made buildings and objects appear throughout, offering a unique feel to the Valley Corrido Route.
- A rich and varied location that delivers a new location to visit within a rocky, mountainous location.
- The non-prototypical route that delivers something different for both newbies and veterans.
- Over 100 miles of the trip to enjoy, with a series of 20+ scenarios of various kinds included to enjoy.
- Immersive and impressively detailed scenery ensures that every trip provides an impressive trip.
- Fully Quick Drive enabled.
The Valley Corridor Route requires a lot of navigation and includes many new train stations for you to check out. In total, sixteen new stations will make an appearance, including:
- North Central
- Valley Pass
- Summit Lake
- High Pines
- High Pass
- Green Valley
- High Mountain Plateau
- Mid Central
- Sunny Valley
- Old Riverside
- Southern Central
The Valley Corridor route add-on adds a whole host of new points of interest worth visiting. By freshening up the scenery along the journey, youll get to enjoy driving pat several key points of interest which have been included to add a fresh challenge for drivers. New points of interest and bespoke buildings include:
- Newton Power Station
- Valley Pass freight sidings
- Summit Lake Split
- Summit Lake freight depot and dock
- High Pines freight depot
- Green Valley
- Double horseshoe curves
- Mid Central Freight South
- Sunny Valley Freight
- Widespace Freight
- Southern Central Depot
Part of this add-on is a series of new scenarios involving the fresh terrain you can try out. The new scenarios include:
- 01 Northbound Rush Hour Express BR12, using a vR DB Baureihe 120 VRot EL (JT).
- 01 Northbound Rush Hour Express Euro Assets using a BR101 DBAG Black (Steam).
- 02 Down Morning Express BR 120 using a VrBimdzf IR Expert-Line (JT).
- 02 Down Morning Express Euro Assets using a BR101 DBAG Silver (Steam).
- 03 North Central to High Pines Local BR103 using a BR103 trafficred (JT).
- 03 North Central to High Pines Local Euro Assets using a BR143 DBAG Red (Steam).
- 04 Southbound local from High Pines BR140 using a vR BR140 872 3 (JT).
- 04 Southbound local from High Pines Euro Stock using a BR101 DBAG Red (Steam).
- 05 Sports VIPs BR120 using a vR Bimdzf IR Expert-Line (JT).
- 05 Sports VIPs Euro Assets using a BR101 DBAG Silver (Steam).
- 06 Vans and Tanks BR140 using a vR BR140 859 0 (JT).
- 06 Vans and Tanks Euro Assets using a BR151 DBAG Red (Steam).
- 07 Freight to the Docks using a BR294 DBAG Red (Steam).
- 08 Southern Central Local BR103 using a VBR103 Traffic Red (JT).
- 08 Southern Central Local Euro Assets using a BR143 DBAG Red (Steam).
- 09 Southbound Winter Express 801 using a Class 801 (Steam).
- 09 Southbound Winter Express Voyager using a Class 221 CC A (DMF) Voyager (JT).
- 10 Northbound Freight Working AP Class 90 using a Class 90 DB FC (AP), IWB Cargowaggons (JT).
- 11 Southern Central to North Central Express using a Class 801 (Steam).
- 11 Southern Central to North Central Express using a Class 221 VT F (DMSL) (JT).