UV-4 V/STOL UAV for FSX/P3D1 reviews
For those who like to experiment with something a little different, the UV-4 V/STOL UAV is certainly up there. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D
- File size
- 30 MB
- aeroG LLC
This unmanned UAV vehicle was designed with the aim to help transport cargo without the need of a pilot.
With the need for more automation comes the requirement to create unmanned aircraft without putting manual pilots at risk. This UAV was one of the most impressive takes on such experimental projects.
It carried an interior cargo bay that would be capable of providing protection for any kind of payload regardless of conditions.
Free from landing difficulties, this would offer an all-purpose solution for landing safely. At the moment, it's developed as a prototype aircraft by the Department of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics at Bergen Community College, New Jersey.
This unique take on an impressive experimental aircraft offers something totally new for virtual pilots.
The developers of the project, aeroG, play a key role in moving unmanned aviation forward for the right reasons.
With full-scale cargo deliver delivered at high speed to ever-more remote locations, it would offer a unique opportunity for pilots in the aerospace industry.
With this add-on for FSX and P3D, you can try out for yourself what the UV-4 could eventually become.
- The impressive control scheme, including an auto-hover solution for stable flight, as well as auto-throttle solutions for low altitude flying.
- Unique control scheme allows for impressive handing that will feel totally different from a normal aircraft. Easy to control even in a challenging environment.
- 2D "cockpit" carries the same features as a standard UAV remote booth.
- Gimballed camera provides easier visibility when flying using the camera view of your choice, allowing for greater accuracy than the average cockpit.
- Easy to use side menu with various features to control UAV-specific solutions such as auto-hoer and auto-throttle, as well as cargo bay control.
- New cargo bay with a retractable ramp included.
About aeroG LLCView all products/add-ons by aeroG LLC.
Rated 5.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
Great concept, thank you for sharing some "real world" experimental projects!
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.