SIMstarter NG for FSX/P3D1 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (including v4)
- File size
- 18 MB
For regular users of simulation, one of the most frustrating problems that you are likely to come up against is the tardy start-up process.
With SIMStarter NG, that becomes a problem of the past. This easy to use solution allows for fast, easy storage, set-up and start-up of all of your configurations moving forward.
Now, you can fly your aircraft of choice in just about the perfect setup and scenario, all without the huge setup times that would be needed.
By using the Flight Control Center which is SIMStarter NG, you can easily set up profiles for much faster start-up of any aviation experience you have in mind.
Itís a great choice for anyone who wishes to make sure you can enjoy a clean, crisp and lively simulation experience improved by the lack of time needed to get started.
You can change and adjust just about any setting that you wish, vastly improving the reach and enjoyment of your simulation experience overall. You will be able to set up a profile for things like VFR lighting in one region, or you could set up your profile to have less autogen or a different scenery package enabled.
In short, this add-on looks to make sure you can start up your perfect simulator scenario in FSX, FSX: Steam Edition or P3D without anything like the stress or frustration that you might have expected previously.
- A comprehensive take on the old SIMStarter solution, with the ability to load as many as 999 different starting profiles for FSX/P3D.
- Set up simple and easy access using the JumpStart solution, allowing for quicker access. Easy access to all settings and features made simple.
- Easy to work with when you wish to make use of pre-configured tweaks and changes. Set up individual profiles for everything from scenery sets to XML files.
- Define the standard flight for every profile that you use, and create easy to access shortcuts to your desktop for faster access overall.
- Impressive change management listing all covered in the logbook which will automatically update itself as and when needed.
- Sort and set up all of your liveries with the new and improved Livery Manager for easy sorting and storing.
- Validate all of your configuration files for best performance and to avoid any errors using the new and improved validation system.
- Use the TextInfo Manager to help define all TExtInfo and SlewTextInfos settings that you need to change.
- Export all of your AddOn scenery packages into Google Earth for easy use and simple, stress-free management outside of your simulator.
- Set up new and improved controls for your joystick, as well as adjusted start screens and splash screens for every profile with consummate ease.
Changes from Original SIMStarter
As SIMStarter NG is based upon the old SIMStarter add-on, many new changes and amendments have been made. Users of the old SIMStarter will notice some major changes to the NG model, including:
- A fresh new graphical user interface, fully supported for FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and P3d v2.4-3.1. You can even run FSX/P3D in parallel.
- Greater configuration flexibility allows for a much more diverse and wide-reaching experience, including added dialogue boxes and controls throughout.
- New scenery manager allows for a far more professional reworking of the entire experience, adding freshness to the management of all scenery.
- New object manager, with reminders set for when SimObjects are found. Fully P3D v3 compatible now.
- The livery manager has been changed ad improved to help improve performance and management of liveries with ease.
- Professional management of profiles, with easy loading of flight plans, start positions, splash screens and start screens with ease.
- A new interface for the RunManager, making it easy for you to make sure that the simulator loads fully prior to starting the program.
- Easier management of XMLs with a new XML Manager, as well as a new DiffManager and CleanDesk Manager for a cleaner, safer performance.
- A new logbook is included which has all of the new adjustments that you make listed. Great for seeing what you have changed, and when.
Rated 3.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
3/5 Verified Purchase
Downloaded the product and ran the setup. Attempted to run and fsx crashed on startup 5 times in a row. Had to go out so i will try again when i get home but at this stage without delving into why this happened i wont give it a bad review but at this stage it isnt looking promising. I will keep you updated.