- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v4, v5
- File size
- 95 MB
RAF Alconbury began as a Royal Air Force base in 1939. The base was reassigned to the United States Army Air Forces from 1942 through 1945. From 1954 to the present it has been operated by the United States Air Force with occasional shared use with the RAF.
The Team SDB scenery for RAF Alconbury depicts the base in the mid-1980s when the base was home to RF-4C and TR-1A tactical reconnaissance aircraft and F-5E aggressor aircraft.
The scenery consists of:
- Enhanced aerial view ground polygon
- Aligned with Generation X Scenery
- A full complement of hangars and support buildings
- The technical site and accommodation representative of the period
- Operational night lighting
- Dynamic night lighting in Prepar3D v4 / v5
- Static RF-4C, TR-1A, and F-5E
- AI C-130E, C-21A, and F-4D
- The AI aircraft and scenery object densities are scalable to suit most systems
Team SDB generously donates a portion of revenues from its products to UK Help for Heroes and the Royal National Lifeboat Institution.