- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Prepar3D v4
- File size
- 206 MB
Despite being among the most popular and important airports in German aviation, Hamburg often falls by the wayside. This vitally important northern German city is very much minimalized in P3D v4 in terms of detail. Now, though, this package helps to make sure that aviation in Hamburg is much more realistic. Taking the fourth largest airport in the country allows for a total change in the overall presentation and quality that Hamburg enjoys.
Thanks to the new features available in P3D v4, users can really make visits to Hamburg much more enjoyable. With new, much more authentic AFCAD files used for the airport scenery, everything is more realistic. Approach procedures, approach selection, and overall airport usage are much more realistic for the AI as much as for the user.
With everything developed to follow the P3D v4 SDK, users will ensure they have a much more optimized, realistic take on Hamburg’ aviation. New shadow technology and impressive ground layout features combine with a seasonally-dependent airport, vastly improving the realism of the airport itself. Add in the new optimized 3D runway lighting that is a v4 feature, and you can find that your entire interaction with this airport is much more engaging.
Layouts are accurate as of July 2017, making sure that anyone who is a Hamburg regular visitor or native will feel right at home here. This combines well with the immense work carried out at the airport itself to make it as welcoming as possible. Freshly designed textures, the use of Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services and moving vehicles adds life and realism to the airport.
If you prefer your airports in cities like Hamburg to be more representative of real-life, start here. from animated jetways to simulated AI aircraft, this helps to make Hamburg feel busier than ever.
- Authentic new photorealistic 0.5m/pixel textures are used, based on aerial imagery of Hamburg itself.
- New airport buildings and facilities are included, with aircraft parking and information systems included for easier navigation.
- Night and day effects help to make the airport feel like two different places from one time of the day to the next.
- Seasonal ground textures look outstanding and deliver the kind of experience that you would expect. Watch as the airport changes to match the time of year that you fly in.
- Dynamic airport traffic looks outstanding and makes sure that the airport looks and feels as busy as it should.
- This bleeds through to the nearby streets at the airport, too, ensuring the lifelike nature of the airport feels realistic and dynamic.
- 3D runaway lighting looks outstanding and gives you all the help that you could need to see where you are going at night.
- Animated jetways go further to help add more charisma to the airport, further leaning on new P3D v4 features for effect.
- AFCAD files allow for better approaches and more realistic, enjoyable use of the airport by AI aviation flying around.