- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- File size
- 36.5 MB
The Eurofighter Typhoon is a multi-role combat aircraft developed by Alenia Aeronautica, EADS and BAE systems. It features twin engines, medium wingspan, and measures a total length of about 52 feet. It can fly a maximum range of 2900 km at a top speed of 1550 mph. This fighter plane is equipped with front turbofan engines and can give a maximum after burner thrust of 89kN. It is capable of firing a wide variety of armaments including air-to-surface missiles, canon guns, laser guided bombs and nuclear weapons.
This flight simulator add-on was designed by the company AFS designs and features multi-function interactive displays, extensive overviews, new textures, aircraft variable identifiers, and a complete 3D virtual cockpit. The innovative digital control system provides greater stability to this fighter jet and it able to achieve supersonic speeds in a short period of time. It features an improved ground proximity warning system and you can use the instrument landing systems if there is poor visibility.
There are separate displays for interception and scanning of air traffic and interactive checklists for arrival, departure and approach flights. The elaborate overview gives a clear picture of the instructor and the pilot in both the one seater and two seater versions. The switches, pedals, control stick and ejection seat are shown in 3D with increased resolution.
There is an additional load screen to choose suspensions like Meteor, TAURUS KEPD 350, AGM-65 Maverick, and Paveway III. The cockpit lighting and engine after burner effects are very realistic and the HUD displays important flight data like climb performance, wind direction, radar activity, air speed, temperature, pressure, and wind speed.
The AFS Eurofighter Typhoon professional version is fully compatible with Microsoft flight simulator X. Repaints are included for Indian Air Force, RAF United Kingdom 29.Sqn, JG 73 Steinhoff special livery, Italian Air Force, Stormo Grosseto, and Jabog 31 Boelcke. Check out this incredible tactical combat aircraft and experience the thrill of a lifetime.
The Eurofighter is a single-seat, twin-engine, agile combat aircraft which will be used in the air-to-air, air-to-ground and tactical reconnaissance roles.
Developed by Europe’s leading aerospace companies, Eurofighter Typhoon is now in service with the Air Forces of Germany, Spain, Italy and the United Kingdom and will fulfil Air Force requirements well into the 21st Century. Aircraft production is ongoing and with 638 aircraft under contract to the four Partner Nations and Austria, as the first export customer. The design of Eurofighter Typhoon is optimised for air dominance performance with high instantaneous and sustained turn rates, and specific excess power. Special emphasis has been placed on low wing loading, high thrust to weight ratio, excellent all round vision and carefree handling.
The weapon system Eurofighter is a high performance fighter aircraft for use in both air defense and in the air assault role. The Eurofighter is a multi-role combat aircraft of the latest generation. In the Air Forces releases from the Eurofighter of MiG-29 Fulcrum and F-4F Phantom II and a large part of the Tornado fighter bomber. Through its ability to network-centric operations, there is a close association with both its own air, land and naval forces as well as with those used military allies. In action ensures superior effectiveness of the weapon system for air combat and scope to larger distances (beyond visual range) to protect its own forces and resources and increase the enforcement of the related air operations. This effect can produce the weapon system during the day and night and under all weather conditions and in complex scenarios. Currently, the Air Force uses the Eurofighter in the air defense role. By 2012, the multi-role capability of the weapon system be established.
In developing the Eurofighter, the demand was as fast as possible targets, even at great distances to reach the foreground. Therefore, the Eurofighter was designed for a minimum weight for high thrust out. The engines generate enough energy to even without an afterburner to fly at supersonic speed. Positive side effect the very good relationship between thrust and weight, is to be dispensed during normal flight operations to the use of the afterburner for takeoff. This results in lower noise and lower Schadstoffemisionen also in reduced fuel consumption. The Eurofighter comes in two versions as one-and two-seater built, whose external dimensions are the same.
- Aircraft ID variable identifiers in the German Euro Fighter
- Interactive fly wingman in the second Eurofighter
- Interactive engine - new sound effects
- Individual adjustment of external loads and animations
- Paintings with real acting dirt and scuff marks
- Detailed descriptions of cutaways
Procedure - Display management:
- MAN truck with tow bar - Enable / Disable
- Ladder - Enable / Disable
- Parabrake - Enable / Disable
- Wingman - Enable / Disable
- Radom - Open / Close
External load screen, to select the following suspensions:
- TAURUS KEPD 350
- Paveway III
- AGM-65 Maverick
- MBDA ALARM
- A 27 mm Mauser BK-27 cannon with 150 rounds of ammunition
- As well as additional tanks at three stations, each with 1,000 liters of fuel
Full 3D virtual cockpit:
- Increased resolution and new 3D elements
- All switches and controls are shown in 3D
- New 3D e.g. details MFDs, HUD display, Pedall, leg room, ejection seat, control stick
- External model with the one- and two- seater version of the Eurofighter
- New 2D Panel
- Interactive virtual cockpit (3D) with three different views
- 1. view of the pilot of the single-seat version
- 2. view of the pilot from the two-seater version
- 3. view of the instructor from the two-seater version
New external model:
- Many new textures, such as the Indian Air Force as a potential new major customer of Eurofighter
- Special painting: JG 73 "Steinhoff" and JG 74 at Neuburg - 50 years of JG 74
- Up to two wingmen fly interactively with you.
Interactive displays (MFD - multi function display):
- Multi-function radar with various Radarmodis for scanning and interception of AI traffic air traffic
- Interactive checklists for departure, cruise and approach flights to MFDs callable
Other Product - Features:
- Animations: tail hook, parabrake, air refueling pipe, chassis, canoby, ladder, radom, MAN truck
- Lights: formation, strobe, beacon, navigation and landing
- Engine control switch: 2 starters, 2 fuel closed switches, masterswitch, electricalswitch
- Effects: afterburner, cockpit lighting, reflective surfaces, mirrors
- Stable flight model with auto trim
- Cockpit control panel and virtual cockpit in the pilot and flight instructor
- Input of all dial-up access, as Freqenzen, transponder code, or left on automatic pilot dials in number field
- HUD display (front panel display) with different display options depending on the flight situation
- HUD displays e.g. Ladder, compass, mach, TAS, wind direction, wind speed, climb performance, VOR NDB NDB
- MFD displays: SCAN (AI traffic radar), FUEL, ENGine, HYDraulics, FREQenzen, MAP with zoom + / -
- STOR for individual selection of weapons and external fuel tanks
- Procedure to the individual on or off by: wingman, Radom, Director, MAN - truck with tow bar
- HSI display: for instrument flying with 2 VOR, ADF and DMS 2, OMI Lights
- German Armed with individual ATC - ID, you can enter a unique ID code.
- ID idents from 00 + 00 until 99 + 99, for example: 30 + 11 is a ID from Laage in Germany
Germany Bundeswehr with individual ID code:
- JG 73 "Steinhoff"
- JG 74
- Jabog 31 "Boelcke" and
- JG 73 "Steinhoff" special livery - 50 years of JG 73 "Steinhoff", and 5 years Eurofighter
- JG 74 at Neuburg special livery - 50 years of JG 74
Royal Air Force:
- RAF United Kingdom 3.Sqn
- RAF United Kingdom 11.Sqn
- RAF United Kingdom 17.Sqn
- RAF United Kingdom 29.Sqn
Other air forces:
- Italian Air Force, 4 ° Stormo Grosseto
- Spanish Air Force, Ala. 11
- Austria in Zeltweg
- Saudi Arabia
- Indian Air Force