- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- File size
- 67 MB
The Piper PA-32R was originally created as a small luxury aircraft for personal transportation in the mid-1970s. Since then, it has been a long-time favorite of pilots and passengers alike. With its light, compact design, roomy interior, and the long-standing endurance of its innovative engineering, it's no wonder that the PA-32-R has been in such high demand for both aviation enthusiasts and famous people alike over the last four decades.
Now, thanks to recent advancements in flight simulation technology and the expert developers at Carenado, you can see, feel and hear the excellence of this amazing aircraft for yourself.
This Piper PA-32R-301 Saratoga SP package for Flight Simulator X is sure to bring many hours of enjoyment for any lover of planes and realistic flight simulation games. With its incredibly rich and detailed modeling, high-definition stereo sound recorded from the actual PA-32R-301, and fully functional interactive cockpit controls, you will be sure to become completely immersed in the experience of piloting this exceptional high-performance aircraft.
It contains a remarkable variety of accurate and true-to-life features including five paint schemes inspired by real-life designs; a 3D pilot model; several viewing options from the point of view of pilot, copilot, and passengers; custom VC panel with painstakingly detailed gauge lighting effects; realistic flight performance and balance behavior; and real propeller effects.
Every aspect of this aircraft has been carefully considered for inclusion in this simulator. It seamlessly incorporates minute specific aspects such as an external vibrating antenna as well as individual switches for instrument and dome lights. Even reflections on the windows of the aircraft were not left out from this extraordinary 3D model.
Also included with this package is a PDF manual of the virtual controls and a complete checklist and reference guide to the procedures.
This stunning Piper PA-32R-301 Saratoga SP package for FSX will not disappoint. It has extensive features and very high attention to detail. Very high detailed 3D modeling, fully 3D virtual cockpit with custom gauges and panel. It also features many external animations on the aircraft. It includes 5 paint schemes, with amazing flight dynamics and ultra realistic sound.
- Exclusively developed for FSX, and employs the new FSX features including DX10 Preview
- IFR Certification virtual cockpit panel
- High quality internal and external textures
- Efficient 3D modelling
- Transparent windows
- Window reflections
- 3D pilot figure with animations of head, and arms in the external view
- Real Propeller effects
- Detailed items are modelled: Pitot pressure chamber, antennas, wheel chocks, fuel caps, baggage area, cowl plugs etc.
- Interactive virtual cockpit with custom panel and gauges - built-in Zoom gauges, realistic night lighting effects
- Yoke can be shown/hidden by mouse click
Five different paints schemes recall the past four decades:
- Yellow (70s)
- Beige with red (80s)
- Navy blue (90s)
- Light blue with black (Contemporary)
Custom Panel and Gauges
- High quality virtual cockpit
- Separate switches for instruments lights and dome light
- Original Autopilot Altimatic IIIC (Century III) installed with an operation manual
- Original Collins radios and instruments
- Built-in Zoom gauges
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- Night light effects on panel
- Yokes can be shown/hidden by mouse click
- Pilot, co-pilot and passenger views.
- Trim tab
- Rotating wheels
- Operating doors
- Animated sun visors
- Vibrating radio antenna
The aircraft is festooned with numerous small details, including most interestingly for you rivet counters out there, an actual 3D oil cooler inlet, complete with oil cooler within. In addition to these small details there are the usual features of fully functioning doors, as well as an array of streamers/covers/chocks which appear upon parking brake application and master switch shutoff. - Avsim