- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 4.4 GB
Explore the home airport of Aerosoft in X-Plane 11 with Paderborn XP! Since its foundation in 1991, Aerosoft has its headquarters right next to the airport, and for many years, it also hosted the German Flight Sim Conference. The Paderborn-Lippstadt Airport has connections to Frankfurt and Munich as well as ten popular holiday destinations around the Mediterranean and on the Spanish islands.
The scenery features a highly detailed recreation of the airport and surroundings with regional objects using a custom mesh by Maps2Xplane, while the Paderborn region is covered by an extended orthophoto.
At the airport itself, you can find PBR ground textures and HDR lighting as well as numerous animations for the jetways, marshallers, apron vehicles, and the nearby wind turbines. A set of winter textures is also included, and users of TerraMAXX can look forward to seasons support as well.
- Highly detailed replica of the airport and its surroundings incl. regional objects
- Extended orthophoto covering Paderborn and Delbrück City (optional)
- Custom Mesh by Maps2Xplane incl. Ortho4XP patch
- PBR ground textures
- Realistic HDR lighting
- HD hand-placed vegetation
- Winter version (optional)
- TerraMAXX seasons (optional)
- Animated jetways/marshaller (SAM Plugin required)
- Custom animated approach lights (SAM Plugin required)
- Animated wind turbines (SAM Plugin required)
- Animated apron vehicles
- Custom static aircrafts
- Optimized for FlyAgi Global Trees