New Orleans Scenery US Cities X for FSX/P3D
For many people, the city of New Orleans is one of the most stunning in the United States. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D (including v4)
- File size
- 271 MB
With this add-on, part of the US Cities X package, New Orleans finally looks like its rambunctious self.
The city comes to life with major and minor landmarks added across the city, including various landing spots for helicopters and so much more.
It's delivered to help make sure that this busy and culturally vibrant city now looks just as it should. When you visit a city like New Orleans, the sights and sounds should feel totally different from other parts of the USA.
Now, this add-on makes sure that it all looks as realistic as possible, with various add-ons to make New Orleans finally stand out on its own.
However, please note that there are no night time or seasonal textures included. Flights across New Orleans often look best during the day anyway, so you should have no problem in enjoying the city at this time of day anyway
For those who feel like New Orleans lacks a certain panache by default in FSX/P3D, be sure to try this add-on out.
We have included every feature that you might need to really improve the overall quality of your New Orleans experience.
- Aerial imagery coverage included via Google Maps helps to change the whole scenery around New Orleans, and adjust the landclass as expected.
- Over 1,200 new major buildings and landmarks added, with over 30,000 autogen buildings placed in realistic locations for the best possible effect.
- Major airports, helipads, and seaplane ports are included, including the NAS Base and New Orleans International, furnished with new high-resolution ground images.
- Ship traffic moves up and down the Mississippi River, with paddle steamers and ferries moving around en masse.
- Busy traffic moves around the roads, too, helping to populate New Orleans with the people who make it so special.
- Sound effects are heard near each of the heliports and bridges to help create the sound and atmosphere of a bustling city.
- Adjust and change the level of detail/performance provided with a Scenery Density tool.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.