Mega Corfu X Scenery (LGKR) for FSX2 reviews
Now from Greek Airports Project is a scenery for the stunning island of Corfu and its surrounding areas. This is a fully featured scenery package for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and is sure to not disappoint. Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- File size
- 1.03 GB
- Greek Airports Project
Described as the Emerald Isle, the Garden of Eden, the Happy Isle and even – by Homer – as a rich and beautiful land, this island has large modern resorts, tucked away fishing villages, myriad beaches ranging from loose pebbles to gorgeous sandy sweeps and hidden inlets along its coastline. It also features wide fertile plains, towering mountains giving commanding views of the island and beyond (from Mount Prantokrator you can glimpse Italy!) and a huge diversity of wildlife.
The scenery is made using latest tools and techniques available, based on more than 2000 hi resolution photos taken at the airport and terminal area. Together with the design plans of the airport make this scenery a quality replica of the real thing. GAP Mega Corfu X contains also detailed modeling of the wider area of the island featuring the old city and its two castles, the harbor and a beautiful sea base for your amphibian plane, with a helipad for your helicopter. The island is covered in its entirety with hi resolution aerial imagery that enhances your flight simulation experience.
Using advance modeling and sequencing techniques, the scenery is extremely frame rate friendly.
The scenery covers the following areas of Kerkyra (Corfu).
- Kapodistrias airport of Corfu (LGKR)
- The city of Corfu with its two castles and most major landmarks and buildings
- The city port
- The island is covered in its entirety with hi-res aerial imagery and carefully and realistically placed autogen objects.
- floating sea base & helipad at the NW of the island at Agios Georgios bay.
As in all our projects, we always keep in mind the quality/quantity ratio, meaning, we do not want to provide a heavy scenery that simply does not work(!), with objects and details that simply do not add to the flight simming experience. GAP Mega Corfu X achieves a high Frame rate almost in all common computing systems.
- Realistic reconstruction of the airport based on >2.000 pictures taken on site and the airport blueprints.
- Photoreal ground & runway textures
- Realistic markings & taxiways
- Accurate ground signs
- Custom airport lighting
- Custom made PAPI lights provide accurate info about your approach path
- Photoreal terminal textures
- Custom 3D ground vehicles
- Dynamic & animated objects
- Actual airport personnel - officials
City & Harbor of Corfu
- Detailed reconstruction of the city of Corfu
- Both city castles built to detail and all major buildings
- Realistically placed autogen objects
- Traffic on most major roads
- City harbor with photoreal imagery and static ship models
Seabase in Ag. Georgios
- Floating sea base with helipad included
- Animated 3D objects & people
- Custom static 3D objects
- Realistic signs & beacon lights
- Hi Resolution satellite imagery coverage of the entire island
- Realistically placed autogen objects
- Hi Resolution Day / Night textures
- High Frame rate
About Greek Airports ProjectView all products/add-ons by Greek Airports Project.
Rated 3.5/5.0 based on 2 customer reviews
2/5 Verified Purchase
Downloaded Corfu X but does not seem to work on FSX Steam loads in scenery folder but does not integrate into general scenery. Open at St George's heliport does not list the Airport. To be fair sims hack did not claim it to be compatible but thought I'd try
Excellent Work for very special Greek Island. Good (Very very) frames and friendly professional graphics.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.