- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v3, v4, v5
- File size
- 1.7 GB
As one of the most naturally wonderful and impressive parts of the world, a trip to Mauritius can be hard to forget. Sadly, in FSX and P3D v3 and v4, itís a largely forgetful strip of land to visit. A lack of detail and an excess of generic content ensures that Mauritius looks and feels as good as it possibly can. With this add-on, though, you can make a trip across the Indian Ocean a much more worthwhile and satisfying experience.
This helps to revamp the island itself, but also ensure that Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport is updated. Previously, the airport felt dour, empty and generic. This helps to solve that problem and make it look much more like what you would have previously expected.
Alongside the changes to Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport, though, comes major alteration to the isle as a whole. New landmarks, airstrips, and helipads pop up across the island to match its aviation-friendly reputation. Add in the new AI traffic that helps make the island look so alive, too, and full compatibility with major add-ons like AES, SODE, FSGlobal and UTX, and itís easy to make Mauritius look great again.
- A new and improve range of Mauritius is covered, with everything bar Rodrigues included.
- Aerial imagery is used to help make a day and night edition of the island come alive.
- Accurate, detailed imagery is used to help make sure that Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport lives up to its reputation. Skydive Austral airstrip included, too.
- New and improved helipads appear in abundance, making it easy to land here with both plane and helicopter.
- Authentic jetways are fully compatible with SODE and AES, too. New and improved 3D lighting also helps to improve realism without damaging performance.
- Customized AI traffic flies above and lands at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport without issue. Both planes and helicopters take to the skies here more naturally than before.
- Volumetric lighting looks outstanding and delivers a much more immersive form of visibility when arriving during the night.
- Major landmarks pop up across the island, from greenhouse collections to large solar fields and tourist resorts.
- Take on the Mauritius Helipilot mission and test your qualities when trying to drive in such a challenging landscape.
- Optimized to help improve performance and keep low-end machines capable of using this add-on.
- Manual included for easy installation and customization.