Helicopter Missions Vol. 1 for FSX
Have you ever wondered what it feels like to fly in a helicopter? What it feels like to fly over the many glorious oceans, seas, forests, and tundra that surrounds the globe? Well, with Helicopter Missions Vol. 1 for FSX you can really experience this first hand, without having to buy a helicopter! Read more...
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- File size
- 325 MB
- Roussillon Aéro Simulation
Helicopter Missions Vol. 1 is a flight simulation adventure full of great missions that allow you to explore various parts of the world in different types of helicopters. You will be able to pursue a multitude of tasks, some very easy and simple while others can get to be a little more difficult, not to mention dangerous. All the while, everything is done through a real life simulated version so there is really no danger involved.
The three types of helicopters you will have access to are the Robinson R22, The Bell Jet Ranger, And the Augusta-Westland EH101. Each and every one of these helicopters are completely unique and different, all are operated differently and fly differently.
You will embark on various missions in each helicopter, which makes everything all the more exciting and adventurous.
Fly 3 missions with the Robinson R22. You will have to transport VIP at Cannes in the south of France, fly over the Tasman Sea in New-Zealand and transport a scientific on Lake Victoria in Africa. During those missions you will be ask to do or not other missions. Fly 3 missions with the Bell JetRanger at San Francisco as a journalist, over the Faeroe Island where some islands have to be supplied by helicopter, and fly at Kalmar in Sweden for the rescue services. Fly 3 missions with the Agusta-Westland EH101 at Dutch Harbor. Very bad weather and deck landings. Search for some person at Wapusk National Park in Canada (Manitoba), and hand them to the police. An F18 hornet of the US Navy was shot down over the ex-Yugoslzvia. Take off from Italy to search and rescue the pilot before he could be captured by some rebels.
Missions with the Robinson R22
- Mission at Cannes (France) : You have to transport some VIP on their holidays place.
- Missions at Stratford (New-Zealand). A fisher man did not embark on his fishing boat. You have to fly him to his boat over the Tasman Sea. There is an other mission if you want to do it. The mission is very long. Do not forget to save it.
- Mission at Narok (Kenya) : You will fly at a high altitude for the piston engine R22 helicopter. Be aware on you power.
Missions with the Bell JetRanger
- Mission at San Francisco : You will have to do some still flight in a really bad weather.
- Mission at the Faeroes islands : Very long mission with a very hard deck landing an a ferry.
- Mission at Kalmar (Sweden): Still flights at very low altitude and give a hand to the fire brigade to fight a forest fire.
Missions with the Agusta-Westland EH101
- Mission at Dutch Harbor (Alaska - USA) : The weather conditions are very bad. You will have to do a deck-landing by night. If you accept second mission, a very useful advice, to stay in a zone of 15 Nm ². If you exceed this limit you will not be able to finish the mission.
- Mission at Churchill (Manitoba - Canada). You will have to found some tourists, then found a battle-cruiser over the Hudson Bay. To found the ship, as soon as you have past the “Hudson Bay” checkpoint, head to the north for about 20 Nm then head to 030 for about 10Nm. You should then found the boat.
- Adriatic mission. You will have 3 deck-landing to do. Attention, the last deck landing has to be done on the rear top platform. If you don’t land there the mission will not end. To found the pilot, do not hesitate to fly about 10 Nm north of the "Research area". After that you may have a surprise. If you follow the instructions, all will be ok. No need for Addon, install and play.
Good flights and have fun.
About Roussillon Aéro SimulationView all products/add-ons by Roussillon Aéro Simulation.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.