- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v4 & v5
- File size
- 740 MB
Would you like to spend time in Denmark? Do you want to get away from always landing in Copenhagen? Then this Nordberg scenery package is what you need. As part of Danish Airfields X, this helps to add a whole new level of attention to detail and precision to the airport itself.
Now far more in line with the airport, too, the city of Nordborg has also undergone a total change in the way that it looks. The airport and city now feel far more aligned, making sure you can enjoy your trips out to the remote and private island of Als. This southern Danish isle can be landed on by any aircraft that fits on a 666 x 30m grass runway.
As part of the Nordals Flying Club, this is a private run airport with masses of charm and character. In default simulation on both FSX and P3D, though, this airport lacks the uniqueness it deserves. This helps to add this 6,000 strong region to the simulation in clearer detail, making sure you can enjoy your trip to Denmark outside of visiting the same old spots.
- A whole new take on the region of Nordborg, along with the Pol Airfield being totally transformed to match a more specific look and style.
- Itís a very impressive and detailed location, with the detailed scenery at 28cm/pixel covering 35km2.
- This helps to deliver a seasonal change, too, with the seasons altering the way that the whole airport looks and thus adding a whole new level of integration to the experience for pilots.
- Volumetric grass and flowers add extra depth to Nordborg, making sure the whole area looks fresher and more like it would in real life. Generic use of autogen is replaced with bespoke items.
- Custom sounds play around the region, too, adding that beautiful and charming rural feel to the whole experience and making it much easier to feel a difference from the bustling, busy land.
- New autogen houses, buildings, and trees pop up all over the place, making sure that Nordborg truly carries the level of difference to mainland Denmark that it simply lacks on default simulation.
- Dynamic GA AI traffic for FSX makes the whole island feel busier and smarter. Make it easy for your flights to be more immersive than previously.
- Custom made objects and cars drive around the island.
- New farmhouses, buildings, and residential venues pop up across Nordborg to make sure it truly feels like its own special place.