Beechcraft V35 Bonanza for X-Plane1 reviews
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- X-Plane 10.40 or higher
- File size
- 143 MB
Now version 3.2.
Users of X-Plane now have access to the Carenado's stunning model of the Bonanza V35B. With well crafted 3D elements and realistic textures, the attractive V-tail design of this general aviation aircraft will look incredible inside of your virtual environment. Made to be compatible with all main operating systems to ensure availability to as many pilots as possible.
Carenado never skimp on features and content with their packages. Which is why it is no surprise that you actually get two models with this add-on, one with additional wing tip tanks and one without. Each offering a very high level of detail, allowing you to reap all the benefits of a realistic 3D model without any jarring imperfections to ruin your experience.
A total of four unique liveries graciously accent the curves of the aircraft and allow you to pick from various color palettes to match your tastes. These textures are intelligently designed with superb mapping that help create some spectacular shines and reflections on the body of the V35B. Stray light gliding over the wings and dynamic shadows reacting to the environment around you, creates the type of powerful, atmospheric experience that won't soon be forgotten.
The amazing quality of the external model extends to the inside as well. The impressive panel in the virtual cockpit, with a glossed wood finish, houses gauges that boast realistic light effects and dynamic shadows that can be found throughout the 3D modeled cockpit area. Such features add a great deal of depth to the interior environment, and make this aircraft all the more compelling to fly.
With an original digital stereo sound set recorded from the real aircraft, you can be certain that the engine sounds you'll here are as close to the real thing as is possible. Such convincing sounds help you immerse yourself in the experience with no extra effort and envelop the aircraft with an overall sense of realism. On top of that, accurately reproduced flight characteristics protect the authenticity of your flight experiences by causing the V-Tail Bonanza to behave and perform as it does in the real world. With sensational visuals and a true-to-life feel, this is certainly one worth considering for permanent residence in your virtual hangar.
- Version 3.0
- Only for X-Plane 10.30 or higher.
- X-Plane 64-bit compatible.
- Includes improved default X-Plane 10.30 GNS430.
- FPS-optimized model.
- NEW! Scroll wheel support
- DDS textures for faster load times and optimization
- KFC150 Autopilot
- GNS430 installed
- Tip Tanks option selector
- 280 pixels /meter textures
- Original HQ digital stereo sounds (22.05 KHz) recorded from the original aircraft
- IFR certification
- Interactive virtual cockpit
- Full moving parts: Ailerons, elevators, rudders, flaps, rolling wheels
- Animated sections such as: doors, sun visor and copilot seat
- Realistic lights: Navigation lights, beacons, landing lights.
- Realistic light effects on gauges
- 3D modeled pilot and cockpit area.
- Many details as: pitot, antennas, chocks, pitot cover, baggage area.
- Realistic textures and original paint designs.
- Realistic light effects on gauges.
- Accurately reproduced flight characteristics
- Real weight and balance.
- Separate switches for instruments lights and dome light
- Toggle yoke at VC
- Nightlight effects on panel
Included in the package
- 4 paint schemes
- With and without Tip Tank models
- Normal and Emergency Procedures PDF
- Reference document PDF
- KFC150 Autopilot PDF
- Recommended Settings PDF
The enduring point here, the one I brought up a few days ago, is that both are extraordinarily good files. In fact, in the GA arena I’d say there are now none better overall, but I would stress once again that the Leading Edge Beech Duchess has better panel lighting and is an equal to these two in some respects, notably flight model and reliability of operation. I can not, however, fly my Duchess in v10…at all. I can fly these Bonanzas, and will continue to do so too!So, the final verdict:Highly recommended. Almost perfect for GA OPS in all conditions. - X-Plane 10 Blog.
Rated 1.0/5.0 based on 1 customer reviews
Junk, all sorts of artifacts in cockpit view - nearly unusable. Radios don't work, (GNS430 does work). Not happy at all.