Bali X Scenery for FSX/P3D
A trip to Bali in Indonesia should provide you with a trip to a stunning immersive location. However, a trip to the International Airport of Bali might seem less enjoyable. Read more...
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D
- File size
- 724 MB
This airport often feels unfinished and generic to most users. However, now you can ensure that any flights to or from the International Airport of Bali will feel much more immersive.
This 0.4m/pixel scenery package helps to add some much-needed attention to detail, realism, and scale to the airport.
The airport is filled with unique airport buildings which were not present previously. On top of that, fresh high-resolution textures help to add a sense of realism to the area.
No longer quite so generic, buildings now carry that classic Bali feel and look. Also, newly improved SODE animated jetways help to improve the ease of access to this hugely popular tourist location.
Created with the aim of making Bali stand out as you fly over, Bali Airport now represents Indonesia as it should.
This airport, otherwise known as Ngurah Rai, is the airport located in Denpasar, the capital of the Cali province. With over 40 national and 40 international flights available, this allows for over 30,000 passengers to make their way to and from Bail.
This addition helps to make sure that the airport feels as busy as it should, with appropriate static and AI aircraft included.
With various other changes included helping add to the realism, too, a trip to the International Airport of Bali can now feel much more immersive than before.
For veteran pilots and newbies alike, a trip here offers an interesting, educational flight.
- This add-on captures the International Airport of Bali with 0.4m/pixel scenery detail, using impressive aerial imagery across the airport.
- Other nearby areas are improved, too, with a high polygon count used for all changes to the ground floor of the International Airport of Bali and beyond.
- Improved new buildings help to make the area look more like the location of Bali, with buildings designed to help fit in with the local architecture and style.
- Custom buildings also added around the airport to help populate it with as many unique and important items as possible.
- Static objects such as cars, buses, and trucks are seen around the airport and its surrounded locations.
- 3D PAPI lighting makes sure you can always see where you are going when needed.
- SODE animated jetways included.
- Fully AI compatible.
- Manual and charts included for help with navigation, installation and general usage.
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.