Sound Pack Compatibility Note: This sound pack will work with any aircraft model, both freeware or payware in FSX and P3D.
- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition and Prepar3D (all versions including v4)
- File size
- 79 MB
There’s something quite special about being able to sit in the cockpit of an aircraft, and part of that comes from the sounds you hear. The sound of an aircraft the size of an Airbus A300 is quite a sizeable volume too. However, using FSX/P3D you would not know. This add-on from Turbine Sound Studios helps to fill in the blanks, making it much easier for you to control and enjoy the whole audio experience far more.
Now, with this add-on, you can hear the CF6-50 engine roaring into life and action without delay. The sounds will be far more in relation to the actions that you take, while the aircraft’ every performance will feel far more in-line with what you might expect.
This sound package builds on an aircraft that can accommodate 250+ passengers. So, expect the noise and the ambiance to reflect such a busy aircraft. TSS has made sure that while the A300 has been out of production for over a decade, it’s legacy as a hugely popular aircraft can live on in style.
It’s the kind of aircraft that really produces a booming range of sounds. This helps to accurately portray those sounds in a meaningful way, ensuring it really produces the sounds of the real aircraft without merely being for effect or for ambiance. These sounds really relate to what you do in the cockpit, making it much easier to enjoy the whole experience.
- An impressive take on the wind sounds that you would hear from the cockpit of an Airbus A300. The sounds move through the aircraft realistically, making it far more immersive.
- Custom gears and flaps go a long way to improving the way that you work. This has a huge benefit to aircraft operation, letting you know – and how – to react.
- Customized wheel rumbles will play out, too, further changing the way that your aircraft sounds both on the ground and when you finally take off into the air.
- New and improved ambient cockpit sounds will make sure you can get the right kind of experience up from within the cockpit without it feeling forced.
- Captures the real strength and sounds of the aircraft, with that old school CF6 engine really roaring into life and creating the cacophony of noise its known for.
- Crisp, rich and high-quality sounds which accurately portrays the sound you would expect to hear when flying an aircraft of this magnitude
- Sounds captured from the real engine to help it accurately reflect the sounds being made from the engines, helping you to become a more reactive pilot.