- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition & Prepar3D v3 and v4
- File size
- 930 MB
As a take on one of the most important cities in Norway, Bergen X makes a major part of Norwegian life as enjoyable looking as it should be. This is a truly resplendent recreation of the area, including the famous Flesland Airport. Now, trips to and from here should be so much easier for you to have fun with. From the airport being totally reworked to provide realistic arrival and departure to the general area being optimized, Scandinavian trips just became so much simpler!
With models of all the buildings within the airport totally transformed, using texture baking techniques for authentic shadows, this helps to create a much more hospitable airport. The scenery also includes clearly detailed interiors of buildings like the terminal, with passengers move around and creating an airport that feels much more alive than beforehand.
High-resolution satellite imagery was used to help create Bergen X. Thanks to this, the airport carries over 30km2 of detail that helps to make the whole area much more impressive generally. If you want to disable/enable any feature at all, you can do so simply by heading over to the configuration tool provided to help control every aspect of your experience in Bergen.
- A total remake of the Flesland Airport, making sure you are left with a fully compatible and impressive design that fits with FSX and P3D perfectly.
- Highly impressive models, taxiways, and runways all help Flesland Airport to look a little bit different to what you might have expected along the way.
- Animated Deice services (with improved lighting effects on P3D V4) and Jetways helps to make your entire experience here so much simpler to take in at maximum effect.
- SODE features help to really make the whole airport look more realistic and authentic.
- Realistic shadows on the ground and various objects all come to life, alongside impressive 3D grass and vegetation helping to add another layer of depth visually.
- Building interiors are impressive and feature heavy, creating a very impressive design that makes it easy to see just how busy Bergen really is.
- All seasons are included in whopping 2048 x 2048 textures, making it easy to take the level and attention to detail here so much higher than before.
- Impressive animations including people walking around and vehicles moving help the whole airport look so much livelier.
- Dynamic floodlighting and realistic night time effects make it very easy for you to see where you are going, making it easier to arrive in Bergen even at the dead of night.
- Static aircraft line around the airport, with impressive quality to each aircraft helping to add volume and quality respectively.
- Works well with all AI traffic packages, and can be fully customized in any way that you wish for the best possible performance.
- Fully functional docking system for FSX users, too!