Media format: Immediate Download
Compatibility: Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Filesize: 56 MB
A 245 ft heavy tug with animated parts. This model has virtual cockpit with panel, gauges and switches in full 3D. The boat has full interior like virtual cockpit with furniture and marine equipment. (see documentation)
- Total dimensions: (L,W,H feet) 245 , 54 , 114 ft
- Draft: 23 ft
- Displacement: 2273 ton
- Fuel: 16000 gal.
- Moving parts: rudder, throttle, gauges, switches, door, flags, windshield wipers, radars, crew
- Controlled: wipers, speed, reverse engine, turns, lights, air condition, anchor drop,
- Panel: virtual cockpits full 3D: gauges, switches, instruments, crew
- Engine: 2 x 11000 HP
- Speed max: 14 Knots
- Equipment: full exterior equipment and full helm interior equipment
- Starter: 2x one touch switch for engines
- Model: 3 models, three variants
- Documentation: included
- Disk space: 138 Mb
This is faithful copy of the original ship with very detailed parts, custom effects and special, very realistic night lights.
- Smit Rotterdam tug
- North sea research vessel
- Kustwacht Dutch Coast Guard
Smit Rotterdam has accurate virtual cockpit with custom gauges and moving parts. Now you can travel within whole ship (interior) more comfortable and faster - there is walk acceleration - x3. The model has adjusted camera definitions for most important places on the boat.
"These boats are a great new dimension in FSX. Although a bit hard on framerates it shows how flexible the scenery engine is. However this now means we need a scenery designer who can add a layer showing channels, markers, and containing hidden shoals, rocks and snags that match marine charts. Then we can begin to navigate more like the real world. This goes for seaplanes as well, so it is worth doing. " - FlightSim