Media format: Immediate Download
Compatibility: Microsoft Flight Simulator X
Filesize: 31 MB
A high quality Maltese Falcon sailing boat from developer Deltasim. Accurate representation of the boat using advanced 3D modeling software and rendered for your copy of FSX. $100 Million, 288 foot luxury clipper built by the Perini Navi Yachts in 2006.
- over 850 moving elements !
- animated sails and masts
- animated door, gangway, flags and other
- automatic start sailing after sail setting
- speed dependent on sail quantity ( without throttle )
- sails and masts position controlled in the virtual cockpit
- independent two drives into the one model: wind and motor
- new dynamic with crosswise swing
- virtual keel with counterbalance for stability at big lists
- remote control unit for steering beyond the cockpit ( lights, sails, avionics )
- custom, impressive sound
- camera definitions adjusted
- DirectX textures
- frame-friendly model
NEW in V.2.0
- new lights
- new dynamic (very stable)
- minor bugs fixed
Mast and Sails animation
The sails are animated with two variants: upper 2 sails and bottom 3 sails.
Setting 3 bottom sails - automatic start sailing, adding 2 upper sails - the ship sailing faster. The masts has two positions: ready to sail and parking pos. - according to reality (at last, more then 720 moving elements) Masts and sails are animated independently, so you can set sails at the parking pos. or during the rotation sequence. All animations are controlled on the pulpit monitors in virtual cockpit .
"Beautiful ship with large amounts of detail, fun to sail around with, and enough moving parts and details to keep almost ANYONE entertained." - FlightSim