Media Format: Immediate Download
Compatibility: Microsoft Flight Simulator X / FS2004
One of CLS's most popular Airbus packages for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004 is their A340-500 and A340-600 combi pack. This package is the "real deal" with amazing features and high level 3D detail. With many paints and liveries included.
- Highly realistic exterior model
- Full virtual Cockpit
- 3D pushback truck
- Tires stay flat on ground while takeoff or landing
- Dynamic shine
- Dynamic wingflex (with bouncing of turbulence)
- Virtual cabin
Liveries and paints
- Realistic paint work
- Layered Paint kit
- CLS house livery
- Open repaint policy
Air Canada OC
Air Canada NC
Air Canada OC/NC hybrid
Emirates Airlines FIFA 2006 and belly logo
Emirates Airlines FIFA 2006
Emirates Airlines Belly Logo
Emirates Airlines Dubai shopping fest 2006
Highly tuned A340-500/600 FDE based on highly detailed Airbus documentation and experience in Airbus full motion, 6-axis simulators.
- CLS "True Feel" correct performance and feel based on FAA Level D simulators.
- Use of the default MSFS payload and fuel editor.
- Use of default MSFS flight planner and Navigation Log for accurate flight/fuel planning.
- Use of true A340-500 landing gear footprint as default gear points.
- More than 60 individual contact point definitions and damage profiles throughout the aircraft
- More than 15 individualize effects attached to the physical properties of the aircraft
- Soundset recorded from actual A340 models with Rolls Royce Trent 500s
- CLS / A345/6 Flight Operations Manual with full flight procedures
- Full CLS / A345/6 Checklist
- Full CLS / A345/6 Reference Charts
2D Panel Features
- All New A340-500/600 panel with realistic gauges
- Overhead panel comes complete with packs, fuel pumps, fire, fuel dump, apu, and lighting controls
- Realistic ND with limited waypoint display based on MSFS flight plan
- Realistic EICAM displays, covering many systems such as hydraulic pressure, flight controls, electrical power and many more
- Limited function FMC which allows for SIDs and STARs in the MSFS database, Radio and Navigation frequency entry, v-speed calculation, "direct to" waypoint features, progress display, estimated fuel on board, and more.
- EFIS displays, complete with Contraints, VOR, NDB, waypointn and Airport overlays
- Realistic PFD with limited Airbus Laws Logic and Alpha Protection
"The aircraft is modeled very well, with very nice detail to the exterior. The paint jobs are fantastic, and look great in a screenshot, that is if you can get this aircraft to fit onto your monitor! Various airlines from around the world who utilize the A340 are represented in their choice of liveries, along with a custom CLS paint job that looks really quite nice for a "house" livery. Control surfaces are all functional, with appropriate sounds." - FarmBoyz
"The CLS A345 is a whole different aircraft from the A346. The body shape remains the same, but many different things such as passenger capacity and range are changed significantly. CLS has done a great job integrating all the differences into their A340 titles. The extremely detailed models are done with perfection while keeping to the no “steep learning curve” concept." Canadian Pilots
Recommended system requirements
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 or FSX
1.6 GHz Intel Pentium IV or AMD equivilant
128Mb 3D graphics accelerator card.
A plugin sound card such as Soundblaster Audigy
1.8 gig free harddisk space