Media Format: Immediate Download
Compatibility: Microsoft Flight Simulator X / FS2004
From Commercial Level Simulations is their rendition of a true Business Jet for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and 2004. This BJ is packed with many features including 3D details, realistic flight dynamics, full 3D virtual cockpit and much more. The package also includes an ultra-realistic sound pack and many eye candy features such as wheel blocks, tug tractor, 3D pilots and dynamic wing views.
Welcome to worlds cheapest Business Jet! The CLS BJ, a small jet for 4 to 6 passengers. If you want a business jet for ultimate fun, then you found one here! This Business Jet has alot features to make the flight more fun then you can ever imagine.
This package comes with:
- Layered paintkit (requires photoshop, a non-layered bmp version is also included)
- 6 liveries to enjoy
- Operations manual
The product has a great set of cockpit systems, available in both 2D and 3D cockpit.
- 3D with lots of details
- Highly tuned flight dynamics
- Realistic artwork with several fictional liveries
- Full virtual cockpit/cabin
- Dynamic wingviews (with or without VC available)
- 3D pilots in exterior model which actually move!
- 3D passenger in exterior model
- Opening passenger door
- Small pushback tractor
- Blocks for the wheels when parked
- CLS custom effects
- CLS Pratt and Whitney soundset
- Elevators and ailerons droop when Hydraulics are gone
- Opening engines (maintenance mode)
- Opening wingtips (maintenance mode)
- engine covers for when engines are off
- Wheels animated
- Gear retracting
- Nosegear turning
- engine fans rotating
- wheels show compression on the ground
- Blocks at the nosegear when parked
- Pilots heads are turning when you make a turn with the aircraft
- Dynamic shine
- see-through windows
- pilot seats go back for sitting down in the cockpit
- 3D buttons in VC
- Snow on the windows (special effect)
- rain on the windows
- Operations manual with flight procedures and vspeeds
- Customised XML Avidyne glass cockpit. Functional in both 2D and Virtual Cockpit views.
- Primary Flight Display (PFD) mainly based on the FlightMax Entegra system. The product manual from the Avidyne site describes most of the features. Features include NAV 1/2 and GPS navigation. Flight plan route details on 360° HSI. Brightness control and button illumination. Fully functional Attitude indicator with realistic rolling numbers, IAS, ALT and turn tren indicators and a host of other details. Timed buttons
- Multi-Function Display (MFD), FlightMax EX5000, highly customised to suit this application and FS2004. Contains Flight Plan Route information page. (FP is built in the default FS system), Full radios page including ADF and transponder. Handy seperate nearest airport and frequency (including ILS) page. Fully working TCAS with full correct symbology and colours as TAS600 Traffic Advisory System. Standby Attitude Indicator (miniture PFD).
Fully integrated G500 and customised to suit this panel type with complete moving map.
Additional general information regarding aircraft systems, engine parameters, fuel usage and economy, gear, flaps, trim, etc.etc.
- Autopilot Panel. Comprehensive, fully functional and integrated into the FlightMax Entegra system.
- Lighting and general switching panel.
- Seperate panels for engine/flap control, trims and parking brake.
- Icon bar. Most gauges/panels easily enlarged as pop-up windows, including the PFD and MFD.
- Tail number integration plaque on the MFD
Recommended system requirements
Compatable with FS9 and FSX
100 mb of free harddisk space 1.7GHz PC
64Mb graphics card
"CLS have done a wonderful job and despite a few things that could, and should, be added (mach indicator, clock and labeled MFD buttons) this aircraft is fantastic fun to fly. If you are a simmer who loading up the sim and likes banging the throttles open, then this aircraft will make like its flight dynamics and shoot right to the top of your favorite aircraft list. I hope that CLS take on more VLJ’s in the future. The balance they struck between system functionality and ease of use was perfect onboard this one..." - Avsim