Media format: Immediate Download
Compatibility: Microsoft Flight Simulator X
The Diamond Aircraft DA20-C1 is the best composite two-place piston-engine trainer and now can be enjoyed in Flight Simulator X with a completely active 3D cockpit.
Highly detailed replica of the Diamond DA-20 C1 Eclipse
Exterior model, made in Gmax with the standard quality materials of the Flight Simulator X. High definition textures and normal map makes this model one of the most realistic aircraft in Flight Simulator X.
Full animated exterior:
Full Animated Pilot:
Animated 3D cockpit exterior:
- Head (scan the horizon and turn right and left)
- Arms (move the stick and the throttle)
- Legs (move the legs when he action the pedals rudders)
- Canopy (Open/close)
- Throttle lever
- Mixture lever
- Parking Break lever
- Alternate Air lever
- Carburetor Heat lever
The package contains five real liveries, such as US Air Force Academy livery and also includes PDF User Manual with real information. This Manual have the Aircraft control panel description and a very extensive checklist.
The Cockpit is a very high accurate 3D model, and fully interactive. It is made in Gmax and all switches are controlled like a real aircraft (except Cabin Heat) with your animations.
Full animated cockpit: Stick, flap selector, pedal rudders, throttle, mixture, parking break, carb. heat, alt. air Levers, 9 electrical switches, canopy, prime switch and fuel pump.
The cockpit have realistic nightlight with exclusive effect and almost all gauges are also exclusive.
It have sound pack.
Make sure that your system meets the minimum requirements to run Diamond® DA-20 Eclipse by WSSimulation:
• Intel® Pentium® III or equivalent processor
• Microsoft® Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Windows® 2000 with Service Pack 4
• 256 MB of RAM (512mb recommended)
• Video card (64mb) (256mb recommended)
• 50 MB of available hard disk space
• Microsoft ® Flight Simulator X®