MPPA Panamà Pacifico Scenery for X-Plane
The Panama Pacifico International Airport – which sits on the former location of the one-time United States Air Force facility, Howard Air Force Base – is available for X-Plane and has been recreated in stunning detail. Still residing in the Panama Canal Zone, this airport began commercial flights in 2014 to multiple destinations. Read more...
- X-Plane 11
- File size
- 250 MB
The airport and surrounding areas come to life through the photo-realistic textures of the buildings and vehicles, as well as the HD vegetation which includes volumetric grass and flowers. The detailed ground textures and HDR lighting bring this vibrant recreation to life even more.
Custom regional autogen inside orthophoto coverage is also featured, as are optimized road networks that match the orthophoto roads.
- Highly detailed reproduction of Panama Pacifico International Airport
- Buildings and vehicles through photo-realistic textures
- HDR lighting, HD ground textures, and vegetation (including volumetric grass and flowers)
- Custom regional autogen (inside orthophoto coverage) and optimized road networks (to match orthophoto roads)
- Vegetation color can be changed with SAM colors support for Orbx TerraFlora, SFD Global, and Ortho4xp integration
Aerosoft has been in the flight sim business since 1991 - true veterans of flight simulation software and providing add-ons for flight simulator users and virtual pilots.
Based in Germany, they have a true appreciation of attention to detail in flight sim quality. They have published many hit titles in the flight sim world over the years and they are known globally in the flight sim community.
Aerosoft publishes many titles from smaller flight sim names bringing their add-ons and creations to fruition and putting them in front of the masses.
Aerosoft is always at the forefront of the latest flight simulator technology and their customer after-sale support is second to none.
Submit a review of this product
Do you own a copy of this add-on? Have you used it? We'd love to hear your feedback on it below. You don't even need to have purchased it from SimShack.