- Media Format
- Immediate Download
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X inc. Steam Edition
- File size
- 6.5 MB
Whilst many projects today for FSX take place in the modern world, it can be nice to transport yourself back in time and witness something fresh and engaging instead. With the help of this modification, you can take yourself back to the early 1930s and witness the wonderful nation of India when it was still part of the British Empire. Thanks to the hard work put into this package, you can now take part in a popular expedition route that will be as exciting as it is interesting to be a part of, with unique parts of India improved almost beyond recognition.
This expedition has been primarily formed by Sir Egbert Silvenus Combescourt, along with four of his companions. If you fancy a journey a little bit different to your usual FSX routes then this is the perfect place to be for this mod – you’ll be taking part in a rented aircraft as you try to take in twelve unique locations across the Indian Territory. All twelve locations are based to the south of the nation as you take on various flights, helping to easily understand where you are with regards to the way that the nation actually sits.
The best part about this modification is that it has you visiting unique landmarks that, too many of us, are things we would never see in our own lives. From old marketplaces to temples no longer in use, everything that you see as you fly over will give you a rapid and effective appreciation of the huge changes that we are now seeing.
Many landmarks which are on the list include items such as mystery doors, unique marketplaces and even a railroad which is being constructed. You’ll get to truly see the unique, charming nature of India unfold in front of you by taking this route!
Everything has been designed as if you are still in the 1930s, making sure that you will be seeing a different kind of India to the one that FSX tends to normally offer. This little trip back in time is a great way to see unique lands as well as get to undertake a project which will totally transform the way that you tend to view the landmarks of this stunning land.
More importantly, though, this introduces new challenges for the pilot – from engine issues to flying wires, you’ll find that everything has to be checked and changed during a flight. So, are you ready to embark on something special?
- Fresh textures for the bi-plane of choice, transporting you back in time as you commandeer an old-school aircraft that looks just wonderful.
- Four weather themes come alongside the package to help you make India feel even more unique and interesting.
- Twelve flights are added in across Southern India, helping you explore a rich and engaging area.
- Complete maps to help you stay on track and never get lost!
- New landing areas to help you find your position as you fly around.
- Twelve new sights designed as they were seen in the 1930s.